October Halloween activities

tml3903

5 hours ago, tml3903 said:

Our Cruise is not during Halloween.  It is October 17.  My understanding is that it is celebrated the whole month.

It is not. Other than decorations. It is celebrated and the costume day is the 31st only. We do Carnival every year for Halloween.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

It is not. Other than decorations. It is celebrated and the costume day is the 31st only. We do Carnival every year for Halloween.

I was on an October cruise last year not over Halloween and there was a costume and trick or treating night. Have one booked this October too and we have already received an email talking about Halloween events which states that all October cruises will have costume contests. 

OP, the email didn’t say which day. I’d go with not first or last and not elegant night. That narrows it down to 2 on a 5 night. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

The costume party is one day only October 31st. The ship is decked out for the month.

I stand corected. It does look like they have a party on every October cruise. We only go on October 31st. That is the only day they party and have the costume winner.

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
40 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I stand corected. It does look like they have a party on every October cruise. We only go on October 31st. That is the only day they party and have the costume winner.

Thats OK, I thought I was wrong on here one time, but I was really right 🙃

See the source image