What pier in Seattle for Westerdam?

spleenstomper

10 hours ago, cruise.gal said:

Anyone know what hotels in Seattle offer transportation to the pier?

I haven’t found one but I did find for Hilton brand hotels, the homewood suites on western avenue is the closest one to the pier, only 1/2 a mile. ETA: I just mapped it and it must be 1/2 mile from the other terminal!!! It’s 3.5 miles from pier 91. 

Edited by spleenstomper

I don't know if they're still in business, but I've used a company called Seattle Express.  They pickedup at certain hotels.  I used them when we stayed at the Doubletree at Seatac.

I don't know of any downtown Seattle hotels that provide transportation to the pier.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roz said:

I don't know if they're still in business, but I've used a company called Seattle Express.  They pickedup at certain hotels.  I used them when we stayed at the Doubletree at Seatac.

I don't know of any downtown Seattle hotels that provide transportation to the pier.

Just used Seattle Express from an airport area hotel to pier 91 and again back to the airport after the cruise.  They are well organized, friendly and affordable.  They have a pickup area in the pier 91 bus area. 

• Like 2