Warning - check your onboard account daily -

roxievegas

10 hours ago, DrSea said:

So I guess what is keeping someone from buying stuff at the gift shop and going to the front desk and just saying that they didn't buy it? 

I suppose a person could get away with it but if Princess were to be proactive enough, they could check the video files and if your photo was present I think you'd be a little embarrassed to explain. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I suppose a person could get away with it but if Princess were to be proactive enough, they could check the video files and if your photo was present I think you'd be a little embarrassed to explain. 

some ppl are terrible and will try to get away with it, if they aren't already

On 9/7/2022 at 4:48 PM, pris993 said:

I check my account daily, because it does take about 3 days to get mistakes corrected.  

Have you tried crew chat?  No waiting in line at GS and the charge is removed usually within a few minutes. Sometimes it takes a little longer but never more than an hour. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Have you tried crew chat?  No waiting in line at GS and the charge is removed usually within a few minutes. Sometimes it takes a little longer but never more than an hour. 

No, that must be something new.  Will try next time.  Thanks.   I will look for on the app.

• Like 1

Also be careful if you are on a cruise that is sold both as a back to back and a single cruise.  We were on the single sold cruise and when we were charged three times for unordered drinks and complained to the pursers desk we were told the error happened on the first leg and accounts had been closed off.

After a great deal of back and forth and insistence on our part, we did receive a credit.

5 hours ago, pris993 said:

No, that must be something new.  Will try next time.  Thanks.   I will look for on the app.

This feature is only available once you board and are on the ship’s intranet. It’s really the best part the medallion class ap. I’ve been using it since the inaugural sailing on Majestic in July 2021. So I guess that’s new. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ehogan said:

Also be careful if you are on a cruise that is sold both as a back to back and a single cruise.  We were on the single sold cruise and when we were charged three times for unordered drinks and complained to the pursers desk we were told the error happened on the first leg and accounts had been closed off.

After a great deal of back and forth and insistence on our part, we did receive a credit.

This demonstrates why it’s important to check your account daily.  

• Like 3