A change in entertainment, maybe?

Silver Spectre

On 9/2/2023 at 3:53 PM, Older Party said:

Did you never see the Artists of Silversea Terry?  Here are a few fun photos for you ... the "Fabbalicious" platforms and thigh high boot photo was taken by Norman, the Hotel Director.  He took some exceptional photos of our shows.  The one with the mics was from "Signed Sealed Delivered" our Motown show, the two women Kashena Sampson and Anastasia Lange in costume for the Pub Lunch on the Cloud, and our "Aria" show that was created only for the World Cruise.  I have hundreds of fabulous photos from these shows.  They are wonderful memories for sure.

Caught up today with this above great additional background and the very nice visuals.  Departing Sunday for India and then on Feb. 14, we are due to board the Silver Moon.  That ship has had to circumnavigate Africa without passengers in order to avoid the warfare around Yemen and the southern Red Sea.  

Looking forward to seeing what is being offered these days for entertainment with Silversea.  It's been since Covid disrupted things that we have been able to sail. 

Understand Jonathan Shade will be our CD on this Mumbai to Singapore cruise.  Understand he has had some Broadway experience, plus recently doing various Antarctica sailings on the Silver Cloud and Silver Endeavour.  Right?  As I saw, you had strongly praised him with: “He has one of the finest voices I have ever worked with.”  Any other background, tips and insights about Jonathan Shade to share?

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

AFRICA?!!?: Fun, interesting visuals, plus travel details from this early 2016 live/blog on the Silver Cloud. At 55,670 views. Featuring Cape Town, South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

4 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

Caught up today with this above great additional background and the very nice visuals.  Departing Sunday for India and then on Feb. 14, we are due to board the Silver Moon.  That ship has had to circumnavigate Africa without passengers in order to avoid the warfare around Yemen and the southern Red Sea.  

Looking forward to seeing what is being offered these days for entertainment with Silversea.  It's been since Covid disrupted things that we have been able to sail. 

Understand Jonathan Shade will be our CD on this Mumbai to Singapore cruise.  Understand he has had some Broadway experience, plus recently doing various Antarctica sailings on the Silver Cloud and Silver Endeavour.  Right?  As I saw, you had strongly praised him with: “He has one of the finest voices I have ever worked with.”  Any other background, tips and insights about Jonathan Shade to share?

AFRICA?!!?: Fun, interesting visuals, plus travel details from this early 2016 live/blog on the Silver Cloud. At 55,670 views. Featuring Cape Town, South Africa’s coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Jonathon was CD on two of my cruises last year (I think Silver Muse back-to-back in August.). He performed his own show, which was excellent.  With the demise of the six singers, it was also a welcome addition to the entertainment.

11 minutes ago, Port Power said:

Jonathon was CD on two of my cruises last year (I think Silver Muse back-to-back in August.). He performed his own show, which was excellent.  With the demise of the six singers, it was also a welcome addition to the entertainment.

Indeed he was as he was the CD on our cruise. We boarded as you left. We enjoyed his activities.

13 hours ago, Port Power said:

Great additional background about CD Jonathon Shade above and from Dr. Ron.  Will share your greetings and look forward to posting some pictures of him in action, working hard, entertaining, etc.