Next Cruise desk reservations

OCVTSGIRL

Does anyone know if I can reserve a cabin for myself and a separate cabin for my daughter and her fiance at the Next Cruise desk if they aren't on the ship with me?  I would like to be able to take advantage of the $100 deposit instead of $250.  I will be cruising the end of September and would love if I can do this.  Thanks for any information.

15 minutes ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

Does anyone know if I can reserve a cabin for myself and a separate cabin for my daughter and her fiance at the Next Cruise desk if they aren't on the ship with me?  I would like to be able to take advantage of the $100 deposit instead of $250.  I will be cruising the end of September and would love if I can do this.  Thanks for any information.

Up to 3 cabins

2 hours ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

Make sure you get your OBC.  If it doesn't show up, stop back down or call when u get home.

We booked 4 cabins all at once, 3 for friends in Canada, and ourselves from UK.    We paid the deposit in GBP for all cabins, when we sailed on Grandeur in February/March this year.    We didn't need to get special permission/authorisation, no questions or problems.

On 9/7/2022 at 1:27 AM, mets123 said:

All five in my name. No questions, no problems.

I've done more than 3 twice now, both time I've been told it would not be a problem, they just have to get permission (I think they said shoreside) but it only to them a few minutes to obtain that permission.  Just my experience