Port Everglades web cams

rjack22

Can anyone direct me to a link for the web cams in Port Everglades?   The only one I've found so far shows the intercostal going into the port.   Its the PTZtv one.   I am looking for the one that shows the ships leaving the port and going out to sea.   Or ones that show the ships that are docked.   I remember that there was one eight years ago, which was the last time I cruised.

I think the one you are referring to was the pier 66 cam.  It is down while the venue is renovated and will be replaced when construction is completed.  If you go to the cam website, click on the drop down menu to choose cam, click on camera status to see what is happening.  EM

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PalmHarborCruiser said:

There's this one;

https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

But for all the times I've been to port everglades I can't really make out the vantage point here.

The one still working covers the entrance/exit channel and is located along the north shore of the channel.  It covers close-ups of ships passing by.  As mentioned above, it seems the high-level camera along 17th St is missing.  Limited views right now.  

26 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

I think the one you are referring to was the pier 66 cam.  It is down while the venue is renovated and will be replaced when construction is completed.  If you go to the cam website, click on the drop down menu to choose cam, click on camera status to see what is happening.  EM

I read that it will be down for at least a year.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PalmHarborCruiser said:

But for all the times I've been to port everglades I can't really make out the vantage point here.

The camera is located in/on one of the condos on the north side of the channel.

The camera that was located on the Pier 66, showing the 17th Street bridge, is probably down because Pier 66 is totally gutted.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, PalmHarborCruiser said:

There's this one;

I’m pretty sure the camera is at or above the pool deck on the Point of Americas condo on the north side of the cut, aimed southwesterly, picking up the Nova research lab across the cut.