Koningsdam soft drink machine

Chickadee910

12 hours ago, marianoam said:

Is the Freestyle machine available for those with Quench/Signature/Elite Package? Or just for the Coca Cola Package?

Everything I have seen is that it is *only* for the Coca-Cola package, which is causing me a bit of consternation since I don't really want to buy that in addition to having the Signature package.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highway27 said:

Everything I have seen is that it is *only* for the Coca-Cola package, which is causing me a bit of consternation since I don't really want to buy that in addition to having the Signature package.

I believe the special cup required to use the FreeStyle machine only comes with the soft drink package. We have not received it with the SPB.

14 hours ago, marianoam said:

Is the Freestyle machine available for those with Quench/Signature/Elite Package? Or just for the Coca Cola Package?

Went through this last month... Got Signature package with HIA promo, decided sugar-free sodas from the machine were worth it, so upgrading to Elite (cheaper than getting CocaCola package).

From the description on HA packages page:

"Our premium, Elite Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, sodas, bottled water (sparkling or still, 400ml or less) & coffee. Only on the ms Koningsdam & ms Nieuw Statendam, the package includes Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. Includes any beverage priced at $15.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day)"

15 hours ago, marianoam said:

I'm quoting myself. I just found out every package is allowed to use the Freestyle machine. For example, the description of the Quench Package in HAL site says:

image.png.84c6416cdaa0933bcbbcacbab37a774c.png

2 hours ago, highscar said:

Does the Coca Cola pkg have tonic? 

Looked in several lists for the Freestyle machine but none mention tonic. While I'm sure the machine is customizable to some extent, the theme seems to be diet versions and fruit flavoured drinks. (Lucky for me my favourite mixer is diet ginger-ale 😉)

https://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/choices/?filter1=all drinks

• 2 months later...