Embarkation process Equinox

horseymike

In the Celebrity protocols it states that masks are required in the terminal building when checking in and prior to boarding. Is this still their policy? I know that no masks are required on board at least for 9 day cruises and for folks that are vaccinated.  

On 10/13/2022 at 2:13 PM, breezy1200 said:

Thanks all for the great info.    How do they enforce check in times?   Point you to a lounge area to wait until your time?

My experience (not San Pedro but may other embarkation points).    There is a first checkpoint at the door who ask for your express pass and allow you in if it is your time slot.   If not they have lanes setup OUTSIDE similar to Soutwest.   If early they ask you to get into your time slot late.

On the other hand I have seen when there was a lull an they allow some from the next time slot late to enter early.

9 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

My experience (not San Pedro but may other embarkation points).    There is a first checkpoint at the door who ask for your express pass and allow you in if it is your time slot.   If not they have lanes setup OUTSIDE similar to Soutwest.   If early they ask you to get into your time slot late.

On the other hand I have seen when there was a lull an they allow some from the next time slot late to enter early.

I think you mentioned you've embarked at terminal #18?  Do you know if there's a suite entrance or would we wait in the line for our allotted time?  TIA.

13 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I think you mentioned you've embarked at terminal #18?  Do you know if there's a suite entrance or would we wait in the line for our allotted time?  TIA.

Terminal does indeed have a separate entrance for Suites.     It is on the left and a big banner flag adjacent to the door.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Floridastorm said:

In the Celebrity protocols it states that masks are required in the terminal building when checking in and prior to boarding. Is this still their policy? I know that no masks are required on board at least for 9 day cruises and for folks that are vaccinated.  

No masks were required in the terminal or during check in or prior to boarding on the Equinox on July 30 or the Infinity on Sept 3 - both out of Fort Lauderdale.  I thought I saw the policy changed and no longer said masks were required in the terminal (something like they would advise passengers if some locations required mask in the terminal)?

On 10/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, AlbertaCruisers said:

No masks were required in the terminal or during check in or prior to boarding on the Equinox on July 30 or the Infinity on Sept 3 - both out of Fort Lauderdale.  I thought I saw the policy changed and no longer said masks were required in the terminal (something like they would advise passengers if some locations required mask in the terminal)?

Thank You. 🙂