Dining room table assignment for four

Indianamale

On our upcoming cruise we are a group of 4 and we have late dining. My question is will we be seated at a big table with other cruisers or will we be seated by ourselves? I hope we can sit by ourselves, it's not that I don't like meeting other people on a cruise but I'd rather eat with just our group. In the past we've always traveled with a bigger group so we've always had our own table. Thanks for any help. 

23 minutes ago, Indianamale said:

On our upcoming cruise we are a group of 4 and we have late dining. My question is will we be seated at a big table with other cruisers or will we be seated by ourselves? I hope we can sit by ourselves, it's not that I don't like meeting other people on a cruise but I'd rather eat with just our group. In the past we've always traveled with a bigger group so we've always had our own table. Thanks for any help. 

Make sure your reservations are linked together. Then after boarding around noon or so, check your table assignment. If it's for the 4 of you only, your set. If not ask for a table for 4, you will be accommodated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skrufy said:

Make sure your reservations are linked together. Then after boarding around noon or so, check your table assignment. If it's for the 4 of you only, your set. If not ask for a table for 4, you will be accommodated.

Our reservations are linked. I'll check our table assignment after we board. Thanks for the info. 

So to answer your question, it's VERY likely that your Late Dining group of 4 will be assigned to your own table; either a booth or one of the 4 tops. In the very unlikely event that it's not, the Dining staff takes requested changes the afternoon you embark and can almost certainly accommodate you. Late Dining is often the least in demand these days.

• Like 1