Does Royal have transportation from FLL to MIA or Vice Versa?

kpauley

A while back, I thought there was a thread indicating Royal had transportation available if you were disembarking a ship in FLL and boarding another one of their ships in MIA the same day. I recall someone indicated to check with Guest Services mid week and they would arrange it. I’ve searched and can’t find the thread. Am I having a false memory?  🙂 Otherwise, we’ll take Uber/Lyft from one port to the other. TIA

Just a FYI SAS only picks up from certain hotels in FLL which are listed on there website 

they do keep in contact with you both pre and post cruise

This is a shared shuttle so may have to make stops at other cruise lines so post cruise if time is of a concern prob taxi/Uber

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kpauley said:

A while back, I thought there was a thread indicating Royal had transportation available if you were disembarking a ship in FLL and boarding another one of their ships in MIA the same day. I recall someone indicated to check with Guest Services mid week and they would arrange it. I’ve searched and can’t find the thread. Am I having a false memory?  🙂 Otherwise, we’ll take Uber/Lyft from one port to the other. TIA

I did this two weeks ago…went from the Symphony in Miami to the Allure at Port Everglades. I let Customer Service know the second day on the Symph. Followed up again on the fifth day. I was given a special number luggage tag, disembarked at a specific time, got luggage, went through customs and went outside. Asked where the RC busses were and walked over there. Make sure you get on the port to port bus. We stopped at the Ft L airport first, then we went to the port. All in all it was easy. 

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for the very helpful information. It sounds doable and hopefully will be in January.

We are going to do something a bit unusual. Going from Odyssey in PE to Grandeur in MIA and back to PE for Vision giving us 23 days in a row. 😊 DH was not a fan of the B2B last year because of the repeating entertainment so we'll see how he likes changing ships. 😁

21 hours ago, kpauley said:

As far as I know--Yes--Was quoted a price of $59.90 R/T PP.