San Pedro to LAX experience

lovecruzin

Just off Celebrity Solstice this morning at Berth 93. I booked an 11:25 am flight from LAX which was changed to 11:10am I was second guessing how wise it was to not change to a later flight. I am so glad we didn't.

We did not carry our bags off the ship, we disembarked at 8:15am and were curbside by 8:30.

Midwilshuttle (who I highly recommend)  picked us up in a shuttle van that could seat 6. It was less than 30 minutes from pick up to drop off outside terminal 3 at LAX.

Perhaps the stars were aligned or the fact that it is Saturday but this was one of the easiest transfers we’ve had. The driver commented that it was typical weekend traffic.
At the early time we disembarked the only line outside the cruise terminal seemed to be for a taxi. Maybe they all were at the large Princess ship.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2022 at 4:26 PM, lovecruzin said:

We did not carry our bags off the ship, we disembarked at 8:15am and were curbside by 8:30.

Midwilshuttle (who I highly recommend)  picked us up in a shuttle van that could seat 6. It was less than 30 minutes from pick up to drop off outside terminal 3 at LAX.

Do you recall the rate so others can compare options?

21 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Thank you for the recommendation.  We will leave the Solstice on October 1st and are still debating our options.

And it was lovely to actually meet you las week.

So glad we finally met and had some time to chat.

Hope you’re enjoying this leg of the cruise.

11 hours ago, imola said:

I reached out to them for a quote but zero response. We will look elsewhere for transportation.  

Same here.  It’s been almost a week and no response to the online form other than the automated acknowledgement.

23 hours ago, scottca075 said:

My guess is they are a small operation and if you are asking for a quote for a trip further down the road, it will not be a priority to respond to.

I’m looking for later this month, so while it might not be a priority for them, it is one for us.  They did finally respond late last night, $130 for 3 people LAX to Disneyland (pre-cruise stay).

On 10/1/2022 at 6:32 AM, bookbabe said:

I’m looking for later this month, so while it might not be a priority for them, it is one for us.  They did finally respond late last night, $130 for 3 people LAX to Disneyland (pre-cruise stay).

They did finally respond.  We are looking for less than 3 weeks.  Going from Long Beach Airport to Crown Plaza on a Wednesday arriving about 1:00 pm.  Quote was $90.00 for two people, plus tip. 

We will be looking at a taxi which I am told is a set fee of $45.00. 

• Like 1