Can RCI take your luggage to the airport at the end of a cruise?

Sun Lover

We will be on a cruise in November on Voyager of the Seas and the last day when we disembark our flight isn't until 6 p.m.  I know one time years ago RCI had an option that allowed you to pay to have them transport your luggage to the airport for you and hold it until your flight .  Does anyone know if this is still an option?

On 9/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, Sun Lover said:

We will be on a cruise in November on Voyager of the Seas and the last day when we disembark our flight isn't until 6 p.m.  I know one time years ago RCI had an option that allowed you to pay to have them transport your luggage to the airport for you and hold it until your flight .  Does anyone know if this is still an option?

Don’t know if this would still an option after 911.  
But know Barrachina (bar/restaurant) in OSJ offers a holding service for a small fee.  From memory think it was $5 per case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No more luggage valet on RCI ships post covid. The only port that offers similar service is Seattle and that's offered by the port authority.

I don't believe San Juan has ever offered a luggage valet service due to the agriculture check you must do prior to checking in for your flight.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Drop your luggage off at Barrachina, a restaurant in old San Juan.  Luggage storage is a free service.  We've used it in the past and expect to use it in January.  No obligation to eat or buy anything.  Taxi stand about a block away.