Club Class On Sky & Majestic Princess

cruisedoctor

12 minutes ago, clarky213 said:

Estrella dining room on Sky Princess. Just to the right of the Entrance as you go in to the dining room.

In my view it’s an awful location. Too busy with other diners passing constantly etc. Much prefer being at the far end of this MDR especially next to the windows 👌

2 minutes ago, jwattle said:

ON Majestic it's the Sixth floor, midship. Beautiful space 🙂

I would agree.  I think it's on starboard side.  I accidently ended up in there when my wheelchair took a wrong turn and got to look around for a bit before they shooed me out.

The location is fine....they seem to have enough room that they don't seat you by where the "commoners" and waiters walk.  There are a number of windows....actually we probably sat at a window 1/3-1/2 our meals in estrada on the Sky.   Nothing wrong with the location of club class dining.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:36 PM, ghstudio said:

The location is fine....they seem to have enough room that they don't seat you by where the "commoners" and waiters walk.  There are a number of windows....actually we probably sat at a window 1/3-1/2 our meals in estrada on the Sky.   Nothing wrong with the location of club class dining.

You do realise that commoners also get seated in the Club Class area if needs must. 

8 minutes ago, devonuk said:

You do realise that commoners also get seated in the Club Class area if needs must. 

In all the cruises we have done this year and in the past we have not witnessed that in Club Class.  

Of course it seems like it has been a couple of years that we have been on a full Princess cruise and also we tend to do 15, 20 and 25 plus day cruises.

Edited by Princessfan20

1 hour ago, devonuk said:

What would constitute "needs must"?  Princess makes a very big deal out of the exclusivity of Club Class.  I know they do break promises, but this one is a revenue generator and likely to be protected.