Navigator of the Seas - Current Shows

CaptainBazz

8 minutes ago, CaptainBazz said:

Can someone who has recently cruised on or is already on the Navigator of the Seas please let me know what shows are playing and what times they are on. From what I can see on the app there is Blazing Boots, Elements, Palace of Lights and World Beat. Have a cruise coming up in December and trying to plan dinners.

Thanks.

I have been on three times this year, the most recent being 3 weeks ago.  I haven't heard of any of those shows on Navigator.  There's the ice show (I-Skate) the production show in the theater (Showgirls Past, Present and Future) and then normally a comedian and maybe one other headliner.  Of course there are various things like jazz, latin, guitar, piano performers in the smaller bars.  

4 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I have been on three times this year, the most recent being 3 weeks ago.  I haven't heard of any of those shows on Navigator.  There's the ice show (I-Skate) the production show in the theater (Showgirls Past, Present and Future) and then normally a comedian and maybe one other headliner.  Of course there are various things like jazz, latin, guitar, piano performers in the smaller bars.  

Thanks for the response...I was looking at another cruise we have booked on a different cruise line. That is why you haven't heard of these shows.  What time was Showgirls on?

2 minutes ago, CaptainBazz said:

Thanks for the response...I was looking at another cruise we have booked on a different cruise line. That is why you haven't heard of these shows.  What time was Showgirls on?

On our sailing earlier this month, it was at 7 pm and 9:15 on day 4 (we had a 5 night sailing). I think the times were the same for the 3 night ones I did earlier this year.  I-skate I think was at 8 and 10-ish.  But I do think it varies by sailing and depends on the length of the cruise.  

• Thanks 1