Why IS There Still No Celebrity Meet & Mingle Sign up Board ?

mcrcruiser

You can meet  and greet anyone anywhere.   Just smile, say hello, ask where they are from and start talking.  That is what I do.  I don’t care what status they are, or if they participate in Cruise Critic and etc.  

I have talked to some that mentioned their Captains Club status or that they were members of Cruise Critic as if it was a status symbol.  I just acted as if I didn’t know what they were talking about and as always claimed  that I am a first time cruiser.    

When they did have it I would sign up just to make sure that they had the minimum but wouldn’t attend because for me it was a waste of time and always conflicted with something else.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

This has been delayed it seems forever . Why is this cruise line so hesitant in resurrecting  the Meet & Mingle that had been so successful in the past  

Not likely things changed from when you started a duplicate thread a few hours ago.

I asked the hotel manager this exact question last month on Summit.  Was told staffing was the main issue.  Not only to set up the event, but send out the invitations. 

If you want a M&G simply set up a place and time on Cruise Critic.   Not hard.  Better than Princess which provides nothing.  You coordinate with them and they provide a time and location. 

On our last cruise on Celebrity there was a slot pull, bar crawl and other events organized by CC members. 

3 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Not likely things changed from when you started a duplicate thread a few hours ago.

I asked the hotel manager this exact question last month on Summit.  Was told staffing was the main issue.  Not only to set up the event, but send out the invitations. 

If you want a M&G simply set up a place and time on Cruise Critic.   Not hard.  Better than Princess which provides nothing.  You coordinate with them and they provide a time and location. 

On our last cruise on Celebrity there was a slot pull, bar crawl and other events organized by CC members. 

Yes we are aware of what we might do individually on a cruise critic roll call . My purpose here was to say why after quite awhile into start up now that X does not recreate the   Celebrity M&G party . all I can assume ;which I hate to do is that X is cutting back on any costs that they can  get away with   .  We always enjoyed  these parties as well as  battle of the sexes ie  . 

11 hours ago, mcrcruiser said:

This has been delayed it seems forever . Why is this cruise line so hesitant in resurrecting  the Meet & Mingle that had been so successful in the past  

Because they said so, so far.

Cheers