Shareholder Credit Proof Question

on their holdings page it usually just shows account number.  I take copy of first page of account holding which has the names of the account holder/holders and put a copy of the actual holding page under the TD Ameritrade page with the account holder name and copy that and send it that way.  I also white out the first part of account number and only leave the last four or five numbers.

8 minutes ago, illinoisfive said:

on their holdings page it usually just shows account number.  I take copy of first page of account holding which has the names of the account holder/holders and put a copy of the actual holding page under the TD Ameritrade page with the account holder name and copy that and send it that way.  I also white out the first part of account number and only leave the last four or five numbers.

Thank you for this info.  I am still looking lol 

22 minutes ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Thank you for this info.  I am still looking lol 

I have a TD Ameritrade account as well.  Did you hover your cursor on My Account, then click on Statements, then click on the latest statement?  

2 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Hello all,

As far as the shareholder credit goes, I am on T D Ameritrade.  How/what do I need to submit to them?  I am having a hard time finding a screen which shows my position along with our names, etc..

Thank you in advance

Daniel

Download your last statement, blackout account number info and there you go.

The account statement is usually multiple pages with some that you don't need.  I stand corrected, its not the holding section it is the statement section and i take the top of the first page with the account holder name and then place the page with the actual stock holding and layer it down under so they can see that the account number matches and copy that page and send it in.  That way i am not sending multiple pages.  And I white out the information that isn't applicable.  I explained it badly the first time, sorry.

Call TD Ameritrade. Have them fax the information to Carnival. Tell them to also black out your account number and also put on the cover page the necessary information (cruise ship and date and your booking number and of course your names.) Or if they can't do the extra things, have them fax it to your TA if you have one, and he or she could do it with the extra information needed.

If they won't do that, you could ask to be sent a paper copy. I'm sure that would be no problem for them.

16 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Hello all,

As far as the shareholder credit goes, I am on T D Ameritrade.  How/what do I need to submit to them?  I am having a hard time finding a screen which shows my position along with our names, etc..

Thank you in advance

Daniel

You can always call and have a statement e-mailed to you. 

3 hours ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Thank you all for the replies.  My TD account is so new I do not have a statement yet.  But I understand what each of you is saying and I greatly appreciate it!

We also use TD, and we just log-in to our account and print our own statement page whenever we need a new updated copy of our information.