Scenic River Cruise - 'early bird' offers for Aussies

Cleopatra99

Are any Aussies out there able to offer comment on the so-called 'early bird' offers which Scenic promote. The business class airfares are "from $3,995" - which I assume means they will be much more than $3,995. Has anyone had a recent experience and can advise what price was charged for business class airfares to Europe ?                     

Did you have any say in choice of airlines, stopover locations and timing etc.                                                                                                                                                        Are these 'full service' business class fares with lounge access in all locations, seat allocation at the time of booking (as opposed to unbundled fares with no lounge access, seat allocation at time of check-in etc). 

Any advice or information would be most appreciated.

My experience with Business class offers (on various cruise lines) is that the 'from' fare means if you are flying from one of their basic gateway airports.  In the US that means a nice selection of major international airports; you only pay more if you want to fly from a smaller airport (or one on the opposite coast).

• Thanks 1

Friends have just returned from a Scenic two for one cruise it was I’m assured an absolutely ridiculous price, in the right way, plus no skimping on the services. They flew business with all the frills no problem. I’m just waiting to meet up to get the full story.

If I were you I’d contact Scenic phone or email and ask!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1