Does check in via app require each adult individual on reservation to separately complete process?

chukli

1 hour ago, chukli said:

Hi:

if 2 adults are in one reservation, do both individuals need to check in separately or can one person check in both?

is check in easier via app or website? 
Thanks

I think one person can do it.  I did it for me and my minor daughter.  In the past with my mother, I would do for both of us.  It's easier via app I believe because you need to scan your passport and take pictures.  If the picture is no good, they take another at the pier.

• Thanks 1

I always check us both in, app or computer.  If you don't scan passport just type passport number, expiration date, etc.  I've given up putting in the picture as they can do at pier.  Takes a minute or two.

• Thanks 1

@smokeybandityou mentioned linked reservations. How do you link reservations for two cabins, either in the app or when logging in online? Here's my problem: I have two cabins reserved on Adventure in January. The second cabin is for my son and his GF, but I'm paying for everything. When I made the reservations with our TA, each cabin has its own reservation number. I used my log-in information for both reservation numbers, so when I log in online on the website, I see my cabin ressie number and theirs. But in the app, I only see mine ... even though an excursion that I purchased in Cozumel for both cabins shows up in the app.  When it comes time to check in, I want to be able to check in for both cabins, but the app only shows me my cabin, not my son's.  Am I okay or am I missing something?  I guess I could do the check-in on the computer since both ressie numbers shows up there.  

6 hours ago, Kellie in Texas said:

@smokeybandityou mentioned linked reservations. How do you link reservations for two cabins, either in the app or when logging in online? Here's my problem: I have two cabins reserved on Adventure in January. The second cabin is for my son and his GF, but I'm paying for everything. When I made the reservations with our TA, each cabin has its own reservation number. I used my log-in information for both reservation numbers, so when I log in online on the website, I see my cabin ressie number and theirs. But in the app, I only see mine ... even though an excursion that I purchased in Cozumel for both cabins shows up in the app.  When it comes time to check in, I want to be able to check in for both cabins, but the app only shows me my cabin, not my son's.  Am I okay or am I missing something?  I guess I could do the check-in on the computer since both ressie numbers shows up there.  

It is not necessary to link them.  The only thing thst reservations need to be linked for is dining so that you are seated at the same table.

On the app just go to "dont see your reservation" and add the reservation you want to do the check in for.

• Like 1