Mardi Gras- hole in sign and sail card

fozzy1975

17 hours ago, Caps_Shield said:

I'm sure it depends on the person and the tool they use  but on my Mardi Gras trip the hole was so small.  I clip mine and I really needed to get it in there.  I guess it was never going to come off though!

I'm gonna' go out on a limb and say that the S&S cards come from the manufacturer with the hole in them.  Every single one we've ever had came with holes in them, all the exact same size and in the exact same location (my wife has held on to them all and I just now confirmed that).  Carnival's not gonna' take the time to individually punch several thousand cards for each cruise.

• Like 3

Yeah I always thought they come pre-punched.

At least the ones on the sunshine last month were. 

Needed to get a replacement on the last night, because I thoughtr I'd lost mine.

Later turned up and lo and behold all 3 cards we got that cruise were punched in exactly the same spot.

7 hours ago, BasicSailor said:

Oh Gawd! It's the hole in the card thread, but yet again🙃

Not sure why the comment? Asking a simple because it’s been years since we cruised and I wanted to use my lanyard. This is why people come to these boards to ask questions. They may see silly to you but obviously not to the person asking. Thanks to all that answered my question!

• Like 2

Guest BasicSailor
1 hour ago, fozzy1975 said:

Not sure why the comment? Asking a simple because it’s been years since we cruised and I wanted to use my lanyard. This is why people come to these boards to ask questions. They may see silly to you but obviously not to the person asking. Thanks to all that answered my question!

No reason to get offended. Notice the smiley. There was a thread here years back that I actually thought would never end. Enjoy your Holey card 😉