How to go from Blue Lane to Green

jasbo49

4 minutes ago, jasbo49 said:

Our cruise departs in eight days, and we still have blue lane status on the Medallion app.

I can't see a single thing that hasn't been completed.  Any ideas?

Jim

Did you Order the ocean medallion?

Did you fill out the health questionnaire, even though you’ll update that at least 24 hours before?

Did you pick an arrivals group?

Edited by PacnGoNow

52 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you fill out the health questionnaire, even though you’ll update that at least 24 hours before?

I did most of this stuff so long ago that it's hard to remember. Particularly the questionnaire. And I can't even find that on the app now.

I ordered the Medallions well in advance and have them in hand. Arrival group is selected. 

Jim

7 minutes ago, jasbo49 said:

I did most of this stuff so long ago that it's hard to remember. Particularly the questionnaire. And I can't even find that on the app now.

I ordered the Medallions well in advance and have them in hand. Arrival group is selected. 

Jim

App

Travel checklist

Wellness check

If it doesn’t turn green, don’t worry. BCN has been really easy to do embarkation.

24 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

App

Travel checklist

Wellness check

If it doesn’t turn green, don’t worry. BCN has been really easy to do embarkation.

Thanks for the help. I have four things listed under Travel Checklist, none of them Wellness Check.

I think I'll need to call Princess. Their latest email stressed the health form MUST be filled at least 24 hours before departure.

Jim

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

On our April cruise, the health questionnaire didn't make any difference. We were in the green lane up to and including boarding day and I forgot to do the 24 hour update until we were sitting in the boarding lounge.

12 minutes ago, jasbo49 said:

Thanks for the help. I have four things listed under Travel Checklist, none of them Wellness Check.

I think I'll need to call Princess. Their latest email stressed the health form MUST be filled at least 24 hours before departure.

Jim

When you look at the App on your phone,

does it say MedallionClass App

or Princess?

Have you done an Update for the App or your phone?

It says MUST, but believe me, many can’t access the health questionnaire, now called wellness check. And they do

it at the port.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jasbo49 said:

Jim

Maybe you’re on the website version of the App?  

11 hours ago, jasbo49 said:

think I'll need to call Princess. Their latest email stressed the health form MUST be filled at least 24 hours before departure.

I think you'll find that the health form must be filled in during the 24 hours before departure.  You cannot complete it earlier.

After all, what is the point of filling it in, say 7 days early ? 

Edited by wowzz

OK. Problem solved. I think the main problem was that I was using an outdated Medallion Class app, one I had installed for a pre-covid cruise.

I'm glad I pursued this, because the Wellness Check that appeared when I installed the new app is where you submit a pic of your vaccination card.

Thanks to Jefferson, a nice man from the Philippines, who was my Princess phone rep. And thanks to those of you who offered help here. We are now as green as grass.

Jim

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jasbo49 said:

OK. Problem solved. I think the main problem was that I was using an outdated Medallion Class app, one I had installed for a pre-covid cruise.

I'm glad I pursued this, because the Wellness Check that appeared when I installed the new app is where you submit a pic of your vaccination card.

Thanks to Jefferson, a nice man from the Philippines, who was my Princess phone rep. And thanks to those of you who offered help here. We are now as green as grass.

Jim

Glad you downloaded the new one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shippy said:

Mine went to green when I added a picture of our proof of vaccines & our pictures

Hi Shippy,

I added my photo and was told don’t bother to come. 😳 😁😁.

Sorry I couldn’t help myself 😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

I had this same problem, on the Medallion app, said blue lane, but on computer said green lane. Also on phone app no Dine Your Way or Wellness check. My solution was to uninstall Medallion app and reinstall it. I realized then my Medallion app was from a pre-covid cruise. By reinstalling with new app, everything works good now. Princess should have something in BOLD on website to do this. I also called Princess CS and they didn't help me. This is probably a known problem; it needs to be more widely broadcast.