Royal Caribbean Math Test

I don't know ANYTHING about the key, and what I'm about to suggest isn't said as a fact, I'm only offering it as a possibility:

With the Key, it includes a meal, I believe all full service restaurants include a gratuity in the cost of the meal.  Isn't it possible that at least some of the discrepancy is a gratuity for that meal, from Chops Grill?  

EDITED IN:  I'd like to ghost price it but it is sold out on my next cruise and the one after that, the "Cruise Planner" isn't available yet.

And yes I know that the Chops meal, depending on ship and/or sailing may not be served actually in the Chops Grill venue.

Edited by Ret MP

We recently booked The Key as well for our upcoming sailing on Symphony and our math was correct.  The price we saw x amount of days is what we paid.  No additional charges.  Suppose this is just a glitch on their end. 

After over an hour on the phone and sending screenshots of their bad math I was able to get the Key for $19.99 a day.  Painful but I was to the point that it was the principle of the matter not the dollars! Final answer to the test ($19.99 x 11) x 2=$439.78.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scottygirl said:

No taxes either.

It must be something to do with taxes ,I just priced it of the Australian website and it adds up.

Australian consumer Law say all prices advertised must include taxes and all other hidden costs.

60F0D7B2-E49A-46A0-821E-2518D13C8581.thumb.png.87cb5a0ceaa8d724448d26872e50ba4d.png

2 minutes ago, scottygirl said:

After over an hour on the phone and sending screenshots of their bad math I was able to get the Key for $19.99 a day.  Painful but I was to the point that it was the principle of the matter not the dollars! Final answer to the test ($19.99 x 11) x 2=$439.78.

That’s good, you will be one of the first off to get to the airport.

• Like 1