Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

Looks like one of the stingrays I saw in just about the exact same place on Coco Cay when we were there in September. The second one I saw was definitely smaller than this one. I swam with each of them separately for quite a while, but I hadn’t brought my camera into the water with me. Figured I wouldn’t see anything worth taking pictures of. I should know better! 

I was able to scan the QR code on the Compass you just posted. The page that came up let me sign up to receive the Info on Icon that they’re going to be releasing later today. I’m excited to see what info they’re going to be giving us! 

Edited by perfect match
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Your food pictures always look so good.  Yum.  😋

I know and everything always looks so neat and tidy as well as delicious. I don't know how he does it! I've never seen the WJ offerings looking so pristine and untouched! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

One of our favorite shows.

Love it!!

Is the Quest back, do you know????

It has not returned.  I watch the compass like a Hawk lol … that’s my life line to activities … I stay onboard except CoCoCay … this week the weather is not so great so you should expect some complaints on CC about the cruise on Oasis 😂 … I will just wait to see how next week goes !

• Thanks 1

Benny, as you know I am a big fan and love the food pictures. Sorry but i cannot seem to cancel out the bold type lol.  Anyway, I have  been blessed  to have traveled the world by sea air and land and wonder why you have also not done so with the exception of some of Europe which i know you are sailing on NCL in a few weeks.  Posts from other areas would be priceless! Also what does your family think of you being away for months at a time? I guess i do not mean to pry but perhaps a little more personalized account of you the person would be appreciated. That said, enjoy your voyages! Blessings. 

8 minutes ago, LouChamp said:

Benny, as you know I am a big fan and love the food pictures. Sorry but i cannot seem to cancel out the bold type lol.  Anyway, I have  been blessed  to have traveled the world by sea air and land and wonder why you have also not done so with the exception of some of Europe which i know you are sailing on NCL in a few weeks.  Posts from other areas would be priceless! Also what does your family think of you being away for months at a time? I guess i do not mean to pry but perhaps a little more personalized account of you the person would be appreciated. That said, enjoy your voyages! Blessings. 

Actually I have been to just about every parts of the world just not all of them on a cruise ship so I don’t / didn’t share those on here as it is not appropriate to the topic.  However I was asked by a friend of mine to document and share more  and all travels so I started sharing more on other sites as well just so it is documented and I can look back.  I do share more when Waldo is found 😆 I just don’t feel the need to share more information about me personally when the site is mostly about cruising and I let the pictures do the talking … well plus a few thoughts as an added bonus!  Trust me I really not that interesting 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Icon Reveal Party

70EB2A0A-7F36-44FC-AEE3-2FDEA72D5B1B.jpeg

CB3CB600-C51B-4FBB-909F-57F6A9F5C331.jpeg

D4BD18F7-2D12-4514-AC43-A6A6E8681AFF.jpeg

2E1BEB6B-D709-4697-9D24-8B7356D83D71.jpeg

19E98C94-6F72-42A4-9244-6B788B972A3A.jpeg

E75ED992-F5BB-4B8E-9A50-6EE94CC71F4D.jpeg

FE610F24-9EB2-40C5-95CF-EDB458F40C4E.jpeg

C11AE4D2-5425-421D-BF2A-B6484E198A50.jpeg

717E5A87-60E8-432A-BF6C-E3FECA70A610.jpeg

Ahhh nice!!'

Happy to see this event onboard.

I was going to ask you about Icon.

We got an invitation from Royal Caribbean today,

we can start booking Icon on Tuesday.

Can't wait to see the itinerary, the ship looks amazing.

They totally redesigned the Oasis class it looks like.

• Like 1