Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

We are on the Oasis from the 9. Th of April 2023. We are in the front on deck 14. Do I Remember right that We Can walk direct out and standing on the top of the bridge. We Can also walk from the Solarium and out of the top on the bridge to both sites

This is how problems starts… this woman want to have them squeeze the juice and then blend the juice in the blender with spinach… in order to appease her they did it but everywhere else they would tell her NO …. I would have told her … well can’t say the Jersey Greeting on here lol … a viral video waiting to happens 

F022A2B0-FC97-478F-B780-1C4B4A824D1B.jpeg

• Haha 2

Love the pictures of Enchantment and Oasis! We have been considering Grandeur out of Tampa because it’s close to home and we’d like to try sailing from there one of these days. I already thought we might experience some culture shock, or maybe ship size issues on Grandeur but seeing the two ships side by side like that - WOW!

I sure wish we were sitting on the beach on Coco Cay trying to decide what ship to book next! 🛳😎🏝🐠

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

MDR

5AABA2E4-5719-49D7-A81C-E309C5AD8B39.jpeg

DE44F279-5FE5-4220-BF9D-F5565DEE62B8.jpeg

The Cobb salad must be new on the menu,

I don't remember seeing it before,

Looks very delicious, looking forward to

trying it.

Do you know if they Galley or Bridge tours for 

Crown and Anchor members are back??

Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and

photos postings!!

8 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

trying it.

It's not on the menu. He's getting special treatment. :classic_laugh:

And it does indeed look delicious.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, perfect match said:

Love the pictures of Enchantment and Oasis! We have been considering Grandeur out of Tampa because it’s close to home and we’d like to try sailing from there one of these days. I already thought we might experience some culture shock, or maybe ship size issues on Grandeur but seeing the two ships side by side like that - WOW!

I sure wish we were sitting on the beach on Coco Cay trying to decide what ship to book next! 🛳😎🏝🐠

Grandeur is probably the oldest ship in the fleet so definitely research it more before deciding on that.  My friends have repeatedly told me not to go on that ship recently.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

trying it.

Do you know if they Galley or Bridge tours for 

Crown and Anchor members are back??

Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and

photos postings!!

The Cobb salad is not on the menu.  It was a special treat 🤫

I have not seen those tours being offered.  I only got an invitation to the entertainment tours.

I am loving the pictures, but I'm curious why you were upset about the staff appeasing the woman ordering the fruit juiced that was custom blended with spinach - yet you post pics of CUSTOM food ordered in MDR that is not on the menu?   #Irony  (yes, I realize you were in line behind her, but I'm sure the chef working on your special meals had other meals to prepare as well!)

4 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

I am loving the pictures, but I'm curious why you were upset about the staff appeasing the woman ordering the fruit juiced that was custom blended with spinach - yet you post pics of CUSTOM food ordered in MDR that is not on the menu?   #Irony  (yes, I realize you were in line behind her, but I'm sure the chef working on your special meals had other meals to prepare as well!)

I actually don’t order custom my food I don’t have dietary restrictions.  They asked me if I wanted something different and brought it as a surprise this week.  They asked me if I want a “custom” order I said sure.  I also didn’t custom order my salmon,  I used to just push the crust off the fish.  They asked if they should bring me salmon without crust and that’s how that started as well.  The staff at MDR on Oasis are amazing.  They notice little things and are proactive with me.

I also never ask for treats daily in my room but they just show up. 😂

They don’t blend veggies in the blender at the vitality cafe because the blender is used to make smoothies and if you don’t deep wash that well the next person behind your will get a taste of veggies essence in the fruit smoothies they order.  Spinach / celery will leave an after taste unless you run that through the dish washer which they don’t do.  They just rinse with water in between orders.  On Symphony people would ask and they will tell them no.  The guys this week on Oasis are new and are only staying for the week but the ladies that were there last week told the guest who wanted veggies blended no because they don’t do that in the smoothie.  I am a frequent guest at the vitality cafe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Love and Marriage… it was just okay… I blame the cruise director!

I left after 15 minutes and went to see the adult comedy …

2B948336-CABA-479F-9162-B3CEE6064575.jpeg

BFBAFD59-A18F-47FB-8890-58DEAA1F26B3.jpeg

A226D642-9221-46E7-AFEA-37D83F224393.jpeg

8B487E95-31B8-492C-B74F-DBCADF0D210F.jpeg

Who is the CD?  It looks like Katy McCullagh.  If so, I had her on the Liberty in June.  She didn't add much to the cruise.  Barely saw her unless it was one of the big shows.  

27 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

Who is the CD?  It looks like Katy McCullagh.  If so, I had her on the Liberty in June.  She didn't add much to the cruise.  Barely saw her unless it was one of the big shows.  

It’s Bobby Boughton ( no sure if that’s the right spelling). He tries  but it just doesn’t sound like he is really into it especially when he hosts the love and marriage game show.  If you are hosting the show, don’t rush through it like your life depends on it and don’t use the show to announce the entertainment schedule for the evening.  Just host the show have some fun so that the audience can have fun. Every show he rushes it through to get you out so you can go to the next “event”.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

Thanks for the clarification.   Didn't realize they don't do veggies in smoothies.

No problem.  They only make fruity smoothies or power shakes (protein plus fruit) / press

juices (veggies and fruit) and also coffee plus selected bottle beverages.  Also granola bar and banana bread!

• Like 1