Can one person in a cabin upgrade to premium beverage package?

landlocked12

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Yes, I've been able to upgrade to the premium beverage package on the multiple cruises we've been on since cruising started back up while my DW has kept her classic package.

Is there a way to upgrade your classic package to premium package on the Celebrity website or must you call in?  For info not using a TA on this cruise.  Thank you.

30 minutes ago, SCGirl3211 said:

Is there a way to upgrade your classic package to premium package on the Celebrity website or must you call in?  For info not using a TA on this cruise.  Thank you.

Once in a while Celebrity will provide a link under your specific booking to upgrade to Premium, but most of the time we had to call the Captains Club to get it upgraded. However, we also upgraded our Basic internet packages to Premium on the same call. In both cases we would also get the pre-cruise discount. Here is the link to all of the Celebrity Contact numbers.

Contact Us: Domestic & International | Celebrity Cruises

Thanks for the information. We are using a travel agent. Should we have her upgrade us?  I had thought we would be able do upgrade on the website.   How easy is it to call?  I mean, are the wait times horrendous?  Our last Celebrity cruise was pre-pandemic. 

28 minutes ago, landlocked12 said:

Thanks for the information. We are using a travel agent. Should we have her upgrade us?  I had thought we would be able do upgrade on the website.   How easy is it to call?  I mean, are the wait times horrendous?  Our last Celebrity cruise was pre-pandemic. 

We’ve never had an issue calling CC when we call early in the morning around 9-10 am EDT.