Booking a cabin for someone not living in the U.S.

In January 2024 Marie and I will be visiting her family in the Philippines. While there we are looking to take a 4 day cruise on  Spectrum of the Seas out of Singapore. We will book two cabins, one for us and one for two members of her family who live in the Philippines. Should I just call in to do the booking? I looked at the US site and it asks for a state even if you select the Philippines. Anyone done something like this before?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

In January 2024 Marie and I will be visiting her family in the Philippines. While there we are looking to take a 4 day cruise on  Spectrum of the Seas out of Singapore. We will book two cabins, one for us and one for two members of her family who live in the Philippines. Should I just call in to do the booking? I looked at the US site and it asks for a state even if you select the Philippines. Anyone done something like this before?

Thanks

Use your address for them as a workaround. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

I looked at the US site and it asks for a state even if you select the Philippines. Anyone done something like this before?

I am outside the US and always have the same problem. Even selecting another country still shows a US state list. In the past I have filled the address as is correct (i.e. everything except state) and then selected something (i.e. Florida) as the state. Never had any issues.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

I looked at the US site and it asks for a state even if you select the Philippines. Anyone done something like this before?

When looking at the US site, do you notice an option in the uppermost bar of the site, where you can chose your region? If you change to another region than the US, for instance the Philippines, and then continue with the booking, you should now get to a site where you can put the personal info without being asked for a US-state, even if you give a US-citizenship (hope this explanation makes sense).

We're non-US and did a series of b2b:s on Quantum from Singapore in early 2020, and are booked again on Spectrum in early 2023 (through a US online TA). Most of the guests on this itinerary are usually non-US, so booking shouldn't be a problem for other nationalities.

• Like 2