Edge Question

itzfitz

21 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Are there any cruise ships that do not have metal walls and ceilings?  

4 minutes ago, -Lew- said:

Please tell me that's a rhetorical question... 🙄

There was a post not too long ago about Summit. Magnets were not sticking to the walls. It was of course the fault of Kelly Hoppen and LLP. We don't decorate the walls and ceiling with papers or wet laundry so I can't speak to it, but some are very passionate about their magnets.  

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

There was a post not too long ago about Summit. Magnets were not sticking to the walls. It was of course the fault of Kelly Hoppen and LLP. We don't decorate the walls and ceiling with papers or wet laundry so I can't speak to it, but some are very passionate about their magnets.  

Depends on the wall. We just got off the Summit and had no problem with the magnets sticking to the walls. The wall above the couch, no problem, the wall by the vanity and TV is on, no problem. 

2 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

53 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Depends on the wall. We just got off the Summit and had no problem with the magnets sticking to the walls. The wall above the couch, no problem, the wall by the vanity and TV is on, no problem. 

I'm fuzzy on this, but I seem to recall that post specifically mentioning Retreat cabin walls that weren't magnetic, while other cabins were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

I'm fuzzy on this, but I seem to recall that post specifically mentioning Retreat cabin walls that weren't magnetic, while other cabins were.

We're in a Celebrity Suite on the Edge right now...walls and ceiling are metal and attract magnets.