Spa Price List - Edge

bbuehler2000

I'm trying to decide whether to book onboard with my Elite Spa Discount or pre-book online.  Does anyone have a price list so I can see what the savings are so I can compare the two options?  I've searched, but can't seem to find a spa menu with prices.  

Are spas booking up ahead of time so it is important to prebook?

I'm sailing on Edge November 11, 2022.  

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, bbuehler2000 said:

I'm trying to decide whether to book onboard with my Elite Spa Discount or pre-book online.  Does anyone have a price list so I can see what the savings are so I can compare the two options?  I've searched, but can't seem to find a spa menu with prices.  

Are spas booking up ahead of time so it is important to prebook?

I'm sailing on Edge November 11, 2022.  

Thanks!!

If you have a cruise booked, go online and "Plan your cruise" or "Manage reservation".  You'll see original and pre-booking discounts there.  Compare pre-cruise price to regular - your E discount.  

As for onboard deals, unless business is light, expect best discounts while in port when they're usually very light. 

Thanks for the responses.  My problem is that the system just shows the discounted price, it doesn't show the original price.  So I don't really know how big of a discount it is.  Additionally, when you go to schedule they use "dynamic pricing" and different time slots are different prices on the same day.  

I wish that they would show the list price so that I could determine whether it is more advantageous to pre-book on to book onboard to make use of the Elite discount.  

(Disclaimer - maybe I am missing something and just not looking in the right place????)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I am also interested in seeing a price list please.

Our cruise is to far away to see the pricing information via the "Manage Reservation" steps but we would love to see some indicative pricing so that we can do some advance planning.

We realise that prices may change, but are just after some ballpark prices, particularly for massage services. 

Graham 🙂

On 10/13/2022 at 3:55 PM, bbuehler2000 said:

Thanks for the responses.  My problem is that the system just shows the discounted price, it doesn't show the original price.  So I don't really know how big of a discount it is.  Additionally, when you go to schedule they use "dynamic pricing" and different time slots are different prices on the same day.  

I wish that they would show the list price so that I could determine whether it is more advantageous to pre-book on to book onboard to make use of the Elite discount.  

(Disclaimer - maybe I am missing something and just not looking in the right place????)

Thanks!

I know that there is different pricing during port days.  The price is lower during the hours most passengers would be in port and then goes back up.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:27 PM, canderson said:

As for onboard deals, unless business is light, expect best discounts while in port when they're usually very light. 

Even when business is light or on a port day the best they'll give you is your Elite discount.  Cruise lines hurting financially in every area so those pre covid bargains are gone. At least that's been  my experience and I've done 4 cruises since last year.