Where are the current X requirements for testing/vaccination from US ports on the X website?

Luvcrusn

The Healthy Sail banner was previously prominently displayed across the top of the X website, however when I went onto the site today they aren't there. It also didn't seem to be on the site map at the bottom of the screen either. The last I saw cruises lasting 10 nights or longer and departing from US ports required a test (not proctored) but I can't find anything now. All you needed was a printout, picture or the test itself showing a negative result. Has this changed? Where's the latest info and why isn't it prominent anymore?

4 minutes ago, prmssk said:

I found it under Travel Updates.  Since there still are requirements, I'm not sure how smart it was for Celebrity to bury it so deep.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/health-and-safety

That is what I was referring to in the thread I started yesterday...this type of question was bound to happen...I suspect more than once...

As I mentioned, RCI and Princess still have it at the top their homepages.

And it simply could be yet another IT shortcoming...😱

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

This is the link to the U.S. Travel Requirements.   You have to drill down a couple levels

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements

This was much more comprehensive than the first link.  =X= could use a really good copy editor.  Thanks, Jim.  As always, a valued and valuable post.

Thanks all. I did finally find it when I put Heathy at Sea into the search bar. However I wondered whether this was "old news" and the X IT team just hadn't updated or removed it since it was buried so deep. If someone didn't know what to put into the search bar,  or hadn't cruised and didn't know to search, or didn't know about Cruise Critic they would be woefully unprepared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Thanks all. I did finally find it when I put Heathy at Sea into the search bar. However I wondered whether this was "old news" and the X IT team just hadn't updated or removed it since it was buried so deep. If someone didn't know what to put into the search bar,  or hadn't cruised and didn't know to search, or didn't know about Cruise Critic they would be woefully unprepared.

Why would passengers not be prepared?  Emails are sent out to passengers on any cruise that has testing requirements.  Those are pretty limited today.  Australia, Transatlantic, and a couple longer cruises.   We get regular emails for a fall TA that we recently cancelled.   If you put in a specific cruise it gives any required testing requirements as of about 10 days ago.