Just boarded the Bliss …

mearsfansinboise

… and it’s the first day they have Coke on this ship.  🎉

We’re in the Haven and were pleased to see Gian is still the concierge (he was aboard when we were on the Bliss in March).  

If you have any questions, ask away. Once I figure out the internet access situation I will be back.  😉

F1B30D00-3BA2-4DCC-8925-659B0B4F9EF8.jpeg

412C2D14-5B09-4792-9CE3-286A1B9D3200.jpeg

Edited by mearsfansinboise
Fixed spacing.
  • Like 6

Our butler is Rogi - he came by and introduced himself and I gave him our letter (tip from @Sthrngary) with $60 in it.

He said he’d read it later; no problem, I know he’s busy getting everyone settled. However, my husband is battling stage IV cancer and one of the letter items was extra blankets because he gets really cold. Those were delivered with a quickness!
So far, so good … 😊

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mearsfansinboise said:

Our butler is Rogi - he came by and introduced himself and I gave him our letter (tip from @Sthrngary) with $60 in it.

He said he’d read it later; no problem, I know he’s busy getting everyone settled. However, my husband is battling stage IV cancer and one of the letter items was extra blankets because he gets really cold. Those were delivered with a quickness!
So far, so good … 😊

Thank you for the shout out.  Many folks hate the letter and tip concept.  I have had only great results.  Glad it started out well. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

So far, so good … 😊

16 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

Thank you for the shout out.  Many folks hate the letter and tip concept.  I have had only great results.  Glad it started out well. 

Rogi was our butler in May. We also gave him a letter with cash in it on the first day thanks to @Sthrngary. Rogi did a great job for us. Can you ask him if he’ll be on board next April? It’s a ways away, but I’m hoping to have him as out butler again next year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mearsfansinboise said:

… and it’s the first day they have Coke on this ship.  🎉

We’re in the Haven and were pleased to see Gian is still the concierge (he was aboard when we were on the Bliss in March).  

If you have any questions, ask away. Once I figure out the internet access situation I will be back.  😉

F1B30D00-3BA2-4DCC-8925-659B0B4F9EF8.jpeg

412C2D14-5B09-4792-9CE3-286A1B9D3200.jpeg

Someone else posted that’s onboard today and stated they still had Pepsi…..Is it both? 

• Like 3

I will be boarding October 30th….can you let us know what shows might be available and if there is any crowding in the venues?  I realize that Haven guests get priority but I am assuming that capacity is nearing normal numbers and am curious if the venues will feel full during shows, etc.

Hope you have a wonderful time.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Candy Apple 12 said:

Rogi was our butler in May. We also gave him a letter with cash in it on the first day thanks to @Sthrngary. Rogi did a great job for us. Can you ask him if he’ll be on board next April? It’s a ways away, but I’m hoping to have him as out butler again next year. 

Of course – I’ll ask him today!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, firstbadger said:

Will be in Haven for first time in a few months. What are some recommendations for requests?

Thanks.

Interesting idea in letter and tip...

I don’t have time to look for it right this second (and I try to preserve my minutes), but find the thread of @Sthrngary where he’s got Haven secrets – there is a wealth of information there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Hope you are having a great cruise!   

We loved our September cruise in the Bliss Haven.  Check out the small desserts in the Haven's Horizon lounge.  We always took a couple back to the room for a late night snack☺️

I sailed Haven/Bliss in March. You bet, I did!  If there’s a place for snacks, I’m on it - lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, chefchick said:

I will be boarding October 30th….can you let us know what shows might be available and if there is any crowding in the venues?  I realize that Haven guests get priority but I am assuming that capacity is nearing normal numbers and am curious if the venues will feel full during shows, etc.

Hope you have a wonderful time.  

Yes - I’ll get back to ya’!

• Like 1

Dinner last night was in the Haven restaurant. We got there at 6:30 and it was packed so we had to sit outside. It was just us outside and we were completely forgotten. Service was super super super slow …. 😐

However, that slow roasted pork belly appetizer was delicious!

0636501D-DD93-4FFB-A268-943816AE84CA.thumb.jpeg.f7e046bbc75ffeb935ca4bb7c00974fb.jpeg

F4E3E65D-6B9D-47B9-ABCC-724BF9F6F3A4.thumb.jpeg.41d48bf73403b655cb07a70b8c43ee77.jpeg

99044490-D0AC-47C5-A59E-C4CBF1415BD4.thumb.jpeg.4f64c1ee4d2e1fe962c212f5489e625c.jpeg

964B3B6D-393B-411B-AF0C-743CCE43C767.thumb.jpeg.3c5f0e8dd86793a5d7122964ea44f017.jpeg

87A0F8F8-0875-4BBF-8F58-9DFAF85C2D4C.thumb.jpeg.840a4bdac0e5baa5ad49c8798c57ce19.jpeg

Edited by mearsfansinboise
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

I actually like the thought of this. What do you usually include in you letter with the tip?