Aqua Class Cabin But Celebrity Select Dining Option

manmachine

Hello, all!  

We are sailing New Year’s on Celebrity Reflection and are in Aqua Class cabins.  I noticed today in the Celebrity app, however, that under dining I can select a reservation time in the MDR under Celebrity Select.  

Does anyone know of this is typical for an Aqua reservation?  We want to dine in Blu for certain.

13 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

You are seeing an artifact of an old reservation system but they have never been able to update. You do not reserve Blue, it is first come first serve.

I know of no reason why Celebrity ?? can’t fix this issue, it has been known about for years.

It is on Celebrity’s list of IT issues to fix.  Along with booking cruises well after they were cancelled and have the mobile and website apps give different information for a much larger problem or two. 

At least not showing and cruises for the Mercury any longer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blu is your dining but in case you wanted to dine in the MDR whatever reason (join new/old friends for example) you have that option.  I was on the Equinox over labor day and Blu said in July, due to short staffing, you can no longer order MDR items except for the timeless classics.  On lobster night, they did offer a filet mignon (which is often on the menu) but not the wellington which generally is only offered once per sailing.

• Thanks 1