Recommended car or shuttle services from Galveston cruise terminal to Airport

slyster

Can folks share their recommended car or shuttle services from the Galveston cruise terminal to the airports?  I’m reading that Lyft prices can get pretty high during disembarkation (price hike) so I want to do some research on other car or shuttle services.  There will be four of us and most likely flying in and out of Hobby airport.

Try these 3 local companies in Galveston, they all provide transfers for different budgets. 

Galveston Shuttle & Limo: http://galveston-shuttle.com/get-to-know-us/rates/ (private car transfers)

Galveston Express: https://galvestonexpress.com/galveston-taxi-rates-schedule/ (Shared shuttle Service)

Island Breeze Shuttle: https://www.islandbreezeshuttle.com/rates/ (private car transfers)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!  Personally, would prefer a personal car service over a shuttle.  It just means you have to wait for others.  However, if the cost difference is more than I think is worth it, I'll go with the shuttle servie.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!  I have it saved!  I will definitely check them out!  I was hoping to find something reliable from port to pier and it appears they fit the ticket!

Edited by slyster

On 10/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, slyster said:

Thank you!  I have it saved!  I will definitely check them out!  I was hoping to find something reliable from port to pier and it appears they fit the ticket!

You didn't mention when your cruise is, but I would suggest contacting Saltwater Moms sooner, rather than later. They book up quickly! 

19 hours ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

You didn't mention when your cruise is, but I would suggest contacting Saltwater Moms sooner, rather than later. They book up quickly! 

It's not until next August. I did send them a message on facebook.  I will ask them how far in advance I should book.  Do you know how much it costs to use them from the pier to Hobby airport?

10 hours ago, slyster said:

Thank you.  I reached out to them. We were looking transportation  for cruise terminal to Hobby airport and they sound perfect.

You got them "via facebook" I'm assuming? Do you maybe have a phone number, email or URL for them? Thank you.

Doug

2 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

You got them "via facebook" I'm assuming? Do you maybe have a phone number, email or URL for them? Thank you.

Doug

I have asked them for a phone number.  I will let you know what they sday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Doug

Hi Doug…I got their email for you.  I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here?  Here is what they said:

Have them email me at Bwarren814@att.net

Put their travel dates in the message.  

If I am not allowed to post this, apologies.  I can always try to send you a message Doug.

11 minutes ago, slyster said:

Hi Doug…I got their email for you.  I am not sure if I am allowed to post it here?  Here is what they said:

If I am not allowed to post this, apologies.  I can always try to send you a message Doug.

The messaging service on CC has purposefully been disabled.  The rationale was CC wanted everything to be in the open with no secret behind the scene conversations.  (JMHO, but probably had a lot to do with CC discouraging conversations not IAW the rules.)

14 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

The messaging service on CC has purposefully been disabled.  The rationale was CC wanted everything to be in the open with no secret behind the scene conversations.  (JMHO, but probably had a lot to do with CC discouraging conversations not IAW the rules.)

I realized that after i posted.  Are we allowed to put a business email address in a post?  If not, I’ll delete it and just provide my own email (if it’s ok).

Edited by slyster

14 hours ago, slyster said:

Your are a princess among princesses, Sarah. Thanks for that email! I'll contact her this week. I just booked our cruise (Mar2023), so there are many details I'm getting ironed out.

Doug

8 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Your are a princess among princesses, Sarah. Thanks for that email! I'll contact her this week. I just booked our cruise (Mar2023), so there are many details I'm getting ironed out.

Doug

Glad to help a fellow cruiser!  Good luck and happy cruising!