Orlando hotel with shuttle to Port Canaveral

WeBeCruisinMon

Sailing out of port Canaveral in January with a 2 year old and 6 month old. Looking for a hotel in Orlando that offers a shuttle to the port (not looking to do Uber/Lyft as we will not be flying in with car seats). What hotels offer a shuttle (obviously will pay for it)? Last time we stayed right by the port and our hotel offered a shuttle for $5/pp but there wasn’t much around / wasn’t much to do in the area the night before. Looking to stay maybe in Orlando this time. 

Before COVID there were several hotels (mostly near Orlando Airport) with shuttle options to the Port but I have not seen any recently.

You can look into shared shuttles with Cortrans, Port Canaveral Connection, Orlando Express, Cruise Control, GoPort, etc. These shuttles pick up at various hotels around Orlando. 

Edited by SteerageJoe

Consider staying by the airport and go back there in the AM and take the ships shuttle to the port.  I think Uber you can book with a car seat, at least I saw it on their www site recently.  We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Oceanfront Coco Beach in a few weeks and they have a shuttle to the port.  However, it's $12 pp and only runs at 0930 and 1230 hrs.  Neither worked for us so I booked an UberXL at $48.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cruise Control will provide free car seats. A great company for transportation we have used round trip this past April. 

Call Corey the owner....888 416-8830 and he will take care of everything for you...he is just amazing and one of the more popular options to use from MCO or Orlando hotels to Port Canaveral.

• Like 1