2023 Uniworld Solo Savings

Roz

Hi Roz, good morning, I saw those 2 cruises on their website.........my very first river cruise was something called "TULIP TIME".....it was on AMA in April 2016......wow, it has been 6 years!

I was hoping Uniworld would have more than 2 choices.......maybe as the months go by they will add some additional cruises.

Hi Lois.  They will probably add Rhine and Danube cruises once we get into 2023.

I remember you posting about your first river cruise because it was around the same time period as mine.  I did a cruise from Budapest to Passau at the end of the season in 2015.  

I'll be joining you in retirement on Nov. 30.  I've served my time and paid my debt to society. 😁

44 minutes ago, Roz said:

Hi Lois.  They will probably add Rhine and Danube cruises once we get into 2023.

I remember you posting about your first river cruise because it was around the same time period as mine.  I did a cruise from Budapest to Passau at the end of the season in 2015.  

I'll be joining you in retirement on Nov. 30.  I've served my time and paid my debt to society. 😁

Hi Roz, well then, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS😀 (a bit early) on your upcoming retirement!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 2:44 PM, Roz said:

I posted this in the River Cruising forum.

As promised, here are Uniworld's 2023 Solo Savings:

2023 Solo Traveler Savings | Current Offers | Uniworld River Cruises

Have you sailed these as a solo?  I clicked the link and then tried to read the reviews, but that link would not open.  Thinking about trying one.  Thank you!  And Congratulations on your upcoming retirement!🎉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cjcruiser27 said:

Have you sailed these as a solo?  I clicked the link and then tried to read the reviews, but that link would not open.  Thinking about trying one.  Thank you!  And Congratulations on your upcoming retirement!🎉

Hi, I sailed solo with Uniworld back in Oct 2019 and had an excellent time😀

River cruises(no matter the line) are 180 degrees different from ocean cruises. You are off the boat every day. Usually docked right in town. The opportunity to take 2 tours per day happens as well. And of course the size of the vessels and how many people are 2 of the biggest differences. It is a  much more intimate experience.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, Roz said:

@cjcruiser27, I've done 3 solo cruises on Uniworld and like @Lois R, had an excellent time.

Did you book direct with Uniworld or did you use a TA?  And what about the flights?

I’ve always booked direct, Celebrity, HA, etc.  I don’t have a TA.

thanks in advance 😊 for any info.

@cjcruiser27, I used a TA.  She was the one who turned me on to Uniworld after she came back from one of their cruises and raved about it.  She booked my flights thru Uniworld.  I couldn't come close to their fares on my own.  The agency she works for is a full service agency and she was able to arrange pre-cruise tours for me in Budapest and Amsterdam.