Funny HA towel Animal

bluesplayer

3 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I am not a fan of towel animals but macabre towels might change my mind. Hilarious. I laughed when @CruiserBrucefirst posted and it is still funny.  

Have you seen any photos of the type of "visitor" that might greet someone returning to their cabin?

There they are, sitting in a chair, with shirt, pants, shoes, hat, sunglasses... YOUR shirt, pants, shoes, hat, sunglasses... with a nice fluffy torso... Some of those are REALLY done well!

But if *I* walked in alone, I think I'd have a heart attack, or turn around and start screaming...   I'm not particularly brave in less startling situations... 😞 

I'm not a real fan of the towel animals, and would suggest to the steward that they not bother and save the time.  However, it turns out that DH really gets a kick out of them, and sometimes arranges them around our suite.  That surprised me... so we keep them around.  And once the stewards realize we are making a little collection, they sometimes get even more elaborate.

😁

The photos of the "visitors" are quite something!

GC

• Like 3

My husband lost his arm many years ago.  He has a prosthetic, but does not use it. It would be fun to use his prosthesis to fool our cabin steward with.  Did this many years ago on a CCL cruise.  Left his fake hand holding a beer can in our cabin- our steward did get a kick out of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, zgscl said:

The most creative one I had was in the bathroom on Koningsdam as @Florida_gal_50 mentioned. The cabin stewards on this cruise gave me one every day (and I think 2 on one day). Always fun coming back and seeing what they came up with. 

C8666F8A-6B88-4B11-A46D-3F91DA6494E7_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.121cad45483cb8a26f68689ffdda7309.jpeg

FE4523B2-5566-453D-8869-C9D7DFDCA8AF_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.50d225e9e7623d468d224192b81cf750.jpeg

I would be FURIOUS to come back to that. 
I usually am dashing in to the restroom, with no time to spare to push that out of the way! 

I always tell my stewards to leave the bathroom door open just for the extra time.