Technical Difficulties

sns1

For the last few days, I have not been able to book a room on the Princess site.  This morning, I got a message about technical difficulties when I logged into the website.  Any idea on what is going on?

26 minutes ago, sns1 said:

For the last few days, I have not been able to book a room on the Princess site.  This morning, I got a message about technical difficulties when I logged into the website.  Any idea on what is going on?

I’m not seeing any technical difficulties.

Try signing out of website and back in. 
Clear your history/cache. Use another browser or device and try again.

If you have a TA/CVP, have them try for you.

Not the same thing, but a "technical difficulties" story.

In 2007, we had a Baltic cruise booked for our 30th anniversary on the Star Princess. It was booked way in advance as we both felt it was perfect for our anniversary. Our TA advised that we take the Princess airfare to make sure we had booked airfare and then when airlines started to post their airfare look to see if we could go for less money as we could always cancel the Princess airfare before final payment.

And then I found a great deal Newark to Copenhagen round trip on the Continental website that could only be booked online. Every time I tried it, technical difficulties, try again or a phone number to call. After a few tries, I called the number. The customer service rep after I had outlined the problem said "my name and my wife's name?" I had never mentioned to her DW's name. It seems the technical difficulty was that Princess had already booked us on the flight. (For the Princess price 3 could have flown at the Continental online price.) She asked about payment, and I replied that we only had a deposit on the cruise, and in fact could cancel the whole package. She suggested I cancel the flight, and then get back to their offer. I said I never wanted to not have a flight booked and was afraid their offer would expire, could she book us. After a pause, she said she would, but to please get right to our TA and cancel the flight with Princess. I of course called our TA immediately and did so.

1 hour ago, sns1 said:

No idea what's wrong but I can confirm this has been going on for a week now.  It seems random.

Update:  I can get into specific cruises 50% of the time.  Yesterday, when I tried logging in, I got a message that Princess is having computer issues with "some" accounts.  5 minutes later, I tried logging in and got right in.