Gelato on Regal Princess

broadwaycam

Gelato was offered for dessert every night in MDR last month on Enchanted (for free). And yes, I did order every night (lol). 
Had an excuse not to hunt it down during the afternoon that way. I don’t think it was it was included with our plus package anyways.

I sailed the Regal in 2017 and at that time you could purchase ice cream in Gelatos with your new grounds coffee card ..i don't remember if the cost was one or 2 punches from the specialty coffee. My brother in law used his card for a banana split.....i don't know if its still allowed 

On 10/25/2022 at 10:46 AM, broadwaycam said:

Is Gelato included with the plus package on Regal? I heard it was, even sundaes.

Not Included.

• The package excludes and is not combinable with other Programs, Promotions, Onboard Specials, or Events such as Wine Tastings, Chef’s Table, Buckets of Beer, Specialty Dining cover charges, or food items for sale such as ice cream, etc.

On 10/25/2022 at 10:46 AM, broadwaycam said:

Is Gelato included with the plus package on Regal? I heard it was, even sundaes.

It used to be with the Beverage package, it has since been discontinued 😞  I believe it was when they went to the Plus package being a new fare.

3 hours ago, Dar & Bob said:

It used to be with the Beverage package, it has since been discontinued 😞  I believe it was when they went to the Plus package being a new fare.

Believe they discontinued food items (gelato) when they changed the terms for the coffee card, 2018?, well before the plus fares.