Silly question - balconies on Regal Princess

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

We will have one of the regular sized balconies on the Regal.  Which, I know are pretty small.  Anyhow, I think all the balconies on the Regal have the square little side table on the balcony.  Is anybody sailing who could give a measurement or close estimate of the size of that table?  I know it sounds like, who cares!  But I am wondering if we can somehow set that up as a more dining type table.

10 minutes ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

It would be great if they were 18 inches!  I think they look smaller than that.  18 inches would be good.

Jump to the 5:00 mark of this video for a view of the balcony and table.  Looks more like 12x12.  You could dine on wine and cheese, but not a full meal.

• Like 1

If the table were 18 inches, there wouldn't be enough room to walk around it. 🤣  One more downside to the Royal class ships:  dinky balconies.  (Did you ever get a Caribe deck balcony on a Grand class ship?)

LAcruiser,  Minisuites do have a real table.  Like that one.  Standard Balcony cabins only have a small square, or round side or foot-stool table.  I understand that cabins with larger balconies that are now called Premium Balconies or Premium Deluxe Balconies now also have the real table. One of the very very few things that I like that Princess has done!

• Like 1