Size of new water “cartons”

MyTMo777

The new water bottles on NCL look like oddly-shaped cartons, not round like a regular water bottle. My backpack I take on excursions has two small mesh pockets that barely fit a standard plastic one-use water bottle. Does anyone know if the new cartons will fit like a round water bottle? Trying to find small reusable bottles that I can bring but not having much luck with that size. 

I've been looking on Amazon but hesitant to order because no one includes the diameter in the description. I tried every reusable water bottle in my house and none of them fit. I'm bringing a bigger water bottle for on the ship, but for excursions, I was hoping to find a smaller one that kept the water colder than the usual pre-packaged ones. But if I can't, I know we get some free water in our room due to our Latitudes reward tier, so hopefully they will work for excursions. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mking8288 said:

They are 500 ml or 16.9 oz. - tall & slim, should fit many pouches & pockets used for EDC, like daypacks and backpacks, etc. 

PXL_20220916_180037208X.jpg

With options shown, I'd take the wine and make it fit in backpack for the excursion.

• Haha 2

I will second the vote for collapsible water bottles; so convenient.  They take up very little space once empty and you can refill practically anywhere.

Amazon.com: E-Senior Collapsible Water Bottle BPA Free - Foldable Water Bottle for Travel Sports Bottles with Triple Leak Proof Lightweight 20oz (Blue) : Sports & Outdoors

• Like 1