Venetian Society milestone rewards

Silver Spectre

We have just gone over 350 days and have enough booked to go over 500 days early in 2025. We were hoping to combine the 2 but were told the free cruise has to be booked within 12 months of qualifying for it.

20 minutes ago, drron29 said:

We have just gone over 350 days and have enough booked to go over 500 days early in 2025. We were hoping to combine the 2 but were told the free cruise has to be booked within 12 months of qualifying for it.

That’s interesting as I thought the awards didn’t have a time limit. We were going to use our last one on a 2020 cruise that was cancelled by SS due to COVID. No one ever said anything about us loosing the award.

I share your view Silver Spectre - Our latest award which is being used in 2023 has been with us for a number of years and it shows no time limit - this has not been queried by The London Office. It is I suppose possible that it is another RCL involvement which will apply to new Certificates.

• Like 1

I have a complimentary 7 day cruise certificate in front of me at this moment. We are about to use it on the Dawn next week on a 19 day combo cruise

It states on the back "This reward can be retained and added to a future complimentary cruise reward when applicable,  or can be applied towards the purchase of a longer voyage" Nowhere does it state how long the certificate is valid for so it appears that you can combine 2 rewards

As a matter of interest it is signed by Manfredi and earned just over a year ago

• Thanks 2

Just curious in regards to the 7 day complimentary voucher that you earn (we are not that close to qualifying yet!), but if you booked a Silver Suite then could the voucher be used to extend your stay in a Silver Suite or is it limited to a Veranda Suite? 

36 minutes ago, Doolz said:

…if you booked a Silver Suite then could the voucher be used to extend your stay in a Silver Suite or is it limited to a Veranda Suite? 

Veranda.

With that said, maybe you could pay for the difference between the two suite types to extend your stay.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Veranda.

With that said, maybe you could pay for the difference between the two suite types to extend your stay.  

We were told no problem upgrading just pay the difference.

We haven’t got our certificate yet as we were arguing with SS over a cruise they hadn’t counted. Fixed onboard by the cruise consultant but too late for a certificate to be issued.

It was the cruise consultant I talked to about joining 2 milestone cruises. Glad to hear that might not be the case.

• Thanks 2

As far as I understand it, when you find a cruise you want to book, SS pro rate the cost of 7 nights in a verandah cabin and take that off the price. You can book any cabin for any length cruise you want, you just pay the difference. (May not apply to WC? Dunno)

That's certainly how I did it for my free 7 night cruise that I used this summer for a 21 night cruise.

And that was the second time I applied that certificate to a cruise, the first time was when it was applied to a cruise that SS cancelled during Covid so I guess it had to remain valid since the cancellation was nobody's fault. 

• Thanks 1