Service Club Meetings on Apex?

Mrs_Tiki

Thank you. In years gone by, I think I remembered seeing Rotary/Lions/Kiwanis meetings posted on the daily bulletin along with Friends f Bill W. And Friends of Dorothy. But we have been away for a bit since the pandemic.

At the beginning of the restart, over a year ago now, Celebrity discouraged any groups from meeting. Slowly slowly that has been giving way to something more normal. I still haven’t seen the service group get-together, nor the veterans get-together, on the daily program.  But the community bulletin board has returned and you can certainly ask to have a meeting posted there.

On 10/28/2022 at 3:47 PM, bigbenboys said:

Our 2 cruises this year had FoD meeting at the Martini Bar.

That's good news. My gf and I definitely would go and have a couple of cocktails and "support the cause ;p" if there's a get together or two (or more). 

20 hours ago, WKUTopperFan said:

That's good news. My gf and I definitely would go and have a couple of cocktails and "support the cause ;p" if there's a get together or two (or more). 

They usually have a listing every night.  Regardless of the time listed FOD's usually congregate around the oval table near the bar.  While they may have an announced time generally there is an informal gathering before both Early and Late dining time. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

They usually have a listing every night.  Regardless of the time listed FOD's usually congregate around the oval table near the bar.  While they may have an announced time generally there is an informal gathering before both Early and Late dining time. 

Thank you!

On 10/27/2022 at 10:31 PM, WKUTopperFan said:

I'll be disappointed if they don't have Friends of Dorothy up and running on Apex by my Thanksgiving cruise. 

I'm on Royal and there is an LGBTQ gathering every night.... they just don't call it FoD anymore, at least on Royal.