Confused with new Covid testing.

fweegy

We are on a TP cruise out of Hawaii going to Brisbane in October 2023. I know the rules will change 354 times before than but as it stands now....No testing needed for cruises leaving out of the US. BUT, because the cruise ends in Australia do we still have to pre test in Hawaii because Australia's rules are different. Hope I worded this correctly. Confusion abounds inside my noggin.

1 hour ago, gizmodog said:

Looks like we no longer have to Covid test for any cruise leaving from the US except when visiting certain Caribbean islands. Hope that I read that correctly.

You might want to take another look at the link in post #2 above. Your understanding of the new policy may apply to your cruises, but certainly not to any cruise leaving the US, as noted in post #3. I mention this as a caution to other readers. 

Edited by SFCAcruiser
Clarity
  • Like 1

So fully vaccinated and boostered twice, sailing to Aruba, Curacao, and Labadee.  We will need to be tested prior to sailing because we are visiting Labadee, assuming the ship said under the current health guidance from Celebrity. 

• Like 1