Arriving at Miami Airport at 1 a.m.

SBCruise1015

Not sure of any hotel that provide free shuttle service from MIA to a hotel. You would have to call around and ask them. As for staying overnight at the airport that would suck and who wants to cruise after sitting in an uncomfortable chair overnight. Contact a hotel in the Blue Moon neighborhood which is close to MIA and stay overnight there. Advise them you will be arriving late so that they don't give away your room to someone else. Have a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed and ready to enjoy your cruise.

There is a Marriott campus of 3 hotels very close to MIA that has a Marriott, a Courtyard and a Residence Inn. We have stayed at all three properties ... I know all have a shuttle from MIA, but I have not arrived at 1am. Perhaps contact one of the properties and ask if the shuttle runs 24/7 on request.

Hotel by Miami International Airport | Courtyard Miami Airport (marriott.com)

9 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

There's a hotel right in the terminal; no shuttle needed.

That's where I would stay at 1AM.

https://www.miahotel.com/

I can confirm this.  I stayed here several months ago when I was in a similar situation as the OP.  My quick summary is the check-in was slow, the room was dated but clean, but overall, not a bad option.

3 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I can confirm this.  I stayed here several months ago when I was in a similar situation as the OP.  My quick summary is the check-in was slow, the room was dated but clean, but overall, not a bad option.

A much better idea than staying in the airport.  

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 5:57 AM, Honolulu Blue said:

Stayed there as well. Older property, clean, comfortable bed.

• Like 1