Opening Schedule

CHEZMARYLOU

16 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Yes, it looks like the complete Caribbean season has not been released. I was looking at Jan 2025 Beyond sailings. 10 night cruises are for sale but the 11 nighters they alternate with aren't, yet. 

I think they are loaded in now. I was just looking at one of the 11 night ones in January 2025. Great itinerary, not so great pricing. 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

The only transatlantics available so far is the Eclipse from Cape Liberty to Iceland and back to Boston... hope the rest are loaded soon.

Or they get released when Europe comes out tomorrow.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

The only transatlantics available so far is the Eclipse from Cape Liberty to Iceland and back to Boston... hope the rest are loaded soon.

The itineraries are available but it looks like they will come out with the rest of Europe/Mediterranean cruises. 

For those that were worried that the delayed release of the European itineraries meant missing out on the sales promotion that Celebrity has been running, you are looking good.  This promo will be around for so long that I'm thinking that "semi-annual" means the sale will go on for half a year.

image.png.e58c926a871c9f651ca1eabbed04f7d0.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The Tampa itineraries are available but not for sale yet. Mostly 12 and 9 night cruises like initially released with some 6/7/8 mixed in around the holidays. 

Weird...wonder why they would hold those back. Doesn't seem like there would be anything revolutionary about the Tampa itineraries.

1 minute ago, cameronp12 said:

Weird...wonder why they would hold those back. Doesn't seem like there would be anything revolutionary about the Tampa itineraries.

Something could have changed. Although the details are available to TA's that doesn't make it 100% set it stone. Never know. I do know that when they make these releases there are sometimes changes and adjustments going on until the very last minute. 

9 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

For those that were worried that the delayed release of the European itineraries meant missing out on the sales promotion that Celebrity has been running, you are looking good.  This promo will be around for so long that I'm thinking that "semi-annual" means the sale will go on for half a year.

image.png.e58c926a871c9f651ca1eabbed04f7d0.png

I bet that is the same sale for Christmas/ Boxing Day 🤣

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

I think they are loaded in now. I was just looking at one of the 11 night ones in January 2025. Great itinerary, not so great pricing. 😂

For some strange reason, I still can't see them.  Maybe it is a problem with Celebrity's search engine (or the dreaded user error):

https://www.celebritycruises.com/itinerary-search?destinations=CARIB&ship=BY&sailStartDate=2025-01-01&sailEndDate=2025-04-30&dateToggle=M

Edited by mahdnc

3 hours ago, cbfb said:

Some great prices! Just booked a NYE 2024/2025 all included Conceirge class sunset veranda for $820. Refundable deposit. 

I got a courtesy hold for that one. Looks like someone messed up the pricing. Other Silhouette sailings end of December have similar errors. 

• Like 1

I’m delighted that Silhouette is doing the TA to Amsterdam. Love the ship; wanted the Elite breakfast in Tuscan aft which Connie didn’t offer (2nd choice). We sailed on Apex in January this year and didn’t care much for the IVs or Eden, so really wanted an S class eastbound to Europe.  Easy flights to multiple U.K. airports from Amsterdam too. Loving it!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

I got a courtesy hold for that one. Looks like someone messed up the pricing. Other Silhouette sailings end of December have similar errors. 

I had a feeling that was the case. I don’t think it should have been all included. 

3 hours ago, CruiseFan94 said:

Thanks! Looks like I may be sticking with what I have or changing to something Caribbean for Feb 2024. The ones I'm primarily interested in (I'm weird and would rather have round trip than deal with flying into one country and out of another) are longer and ergo more $$$ than I'd prefer I'm sure. I'll look though.