celebrity website woes

crazyman3

The website is awful.

Tried to book a suite on Millenium for Dec 24 and the website informed me that none was available.

Tried to look at excursions for our March 23 Sydney --  NZ -- Sydney cruise pon the Eclipse and it kicks back at me with 'Bad Error'. Ouch!

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, crazyman3 said:

The website is awful.

Tried to book a suite on Millenium for Dec 24 and the website informed me that none was available.

Tried to look at excursions for our March 23 Sydney --  NZ -- Sydney cruise pon the Eclipse and it kicks back at me with 'Bad Error'. Ouch!

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

It’s a good thing it informed you that suites were sold out since they are. Most people wouldn’t argue with that…

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

It’s a good thing it informed you that suites were sold out since they are. Most people wouldn’t argue with that…

I contacted my TA and all of the Celebrity Suites were still available. Booked one now via my TA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crazyman3 said:

The website is awful.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.

I think you may have mistakenly looked at Dec 23 and everything is booked.  I just checked Dec 24 and the Celebrity  website shows all but 1 CS open. Presumably the booked by 1 on Deck 7 is yours.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

I think you may have mistakenly looked at Dec 23 and everything is booked.  I just checked Dec 24 and the Celebrity  website shows all but 1 CS open. Presumably the booked by 1 on Deck 7 is yours.

No error, Jelayne. I tried it more than once. Yes, the deck 7 one is now booked by your truly.