Unknown charge suddenly shows up after disembarkation

MogeyMan

Well, that's the weird thing. When I try to access my statement, it says it was paid by someone else. Which is weird, because it was my credit card, and I am the only signer on the credit card and now the cruise charges show up on my credit card. I had asked the concierge why that was happening and he said don't worry about it. My partner never even set up his Navigator, he felt he didn't need to. 

rodndonna - it's a posted charge. I guess I am doomed to being on hold for hours. 

What is recorded under the Location column on the HAL statement accessed via Navigator?

When you say it was "paid by somebody else" do you mean it has somebody else's name under the Guest column in the HAL statement? 

You say the concierge said not to worry about it. Did this charge show up on your HAL statement while you were on the ship or was the concierge a CC person you spoke to after the cruise?

What has this got to do with your partner and whether or not they set up their Navigator?

I am very confused.

@MogeyMan: although I always paid with my credit card since we stared with HAL 23 years ago,  up until the year my DH passed the statements say  “not available because someone else paid”. My card was and is the only one on file with them.