2024-2025 itineraries now online for booking

uktog

I had a quick look. I know the $ is very strong at the moment but they have to be careful that customers will look at the prices and think for a tiny bit more I could go on Silversea or Oceania. I am guessing they start off like this and then the usual sales will kick in. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

And if you click on “Onward”, you get a repeat of the Pursuit itineraries. Lots of grumbling about the pricing on the Azamara Reminiscing FB page, which is usually only nothing but positive.

I am not surprised people are reacting to the pricing.  

As a comparator, I have a trip to Japan in 2024 which is 15 nights, the equivalent one in 2025 is 14 nights however it is 55% more expensive on UK pricing and current booking benefit is $300 whereas at the 2024 trip has OBC and a premium drinks package.  I appreciate the strength of the dollar is not helping overseas bookers but conversely the strength of the dollar should be having an overall positive impact on international costs for Azamara.  I have looked at competitor pricing for those lines that have 2025 releases available and Azamara is running about 25% more expensive.  

However I can see from roll calls today folks are already  booking at these eye watering prices so some are prepared to pay them.  I for one will be sitting waiting (hopefully for the inevitable sales), looking at other options and recognising the bucket list might need an edit

• Like 4

Going back pre pandemic Azamara were trying to achieve £1000 per night for a CC suite so it’s not a surprise that prices are rising but it will be up to the market whether they can achieve it.

Certainly post pandemic we’ve had some good prices presumably to tempt passengers back onboard especially given the doubts people may have had over the change of ownership.

2024 prices were a substantial uplift on 2023 but offers have been softening some of those, 2025 is a long way off we will monitor any cruises we might want to do and see what happens. As much as we like the Azamara product we have a realistic price we are prepared to pay but won’t compromise the way we cruise to achieve it.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Going back pre pandemic Azamara were trying to achieve £1000 per night for a CC suite so it’s not a surprise that prices are rising but it will be up to the market whether they can achieve it.

Certainly post pandemic we’ve had some good prices presumably to tempt passengers back onboard especially given the doubts people may have had over the change of ownership.

2024 prices were a substantial uplift on 2023 but offers have been softening some of those, 2025 is a long way off we will monitor any cruises we might want to do and see what happens. As much as we like the Azamara product we have a realistic price we are prepared to pay but won’t compromise the way we cruise to achieve it.

Some of the 2025 prices are around £1000 per couple in a V3 so assuming you are not meaning £2000 for a CC they have well achieved their goal.   We too have a ceiling price and a standard floor we need anything to float in that range.  There are some things though that used to be "must have" but they will move to "nice to have" if we are looking at other lines.  Azamara has all the "haves" we want but the prices might rule them out.  Lets home the sales roll in......

• Like 3

2 hours ago, uktog said:

However I can see from roll calls today folks are already  booking at these eye watering prices so some are prepared to pay them.  I for one will be sitting waiting (hopefully for the inevitable sales), looking at other options and recognising the bucket list might need an edit

Don’t forget in some markets people can book to reserve the cabins they want in the hope of benefiting from future price drops and if they don’t materialise can cancel with minimal cancellation charges. Something we can’t do in the U.K. however it might result in last minute panic sales in the future.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, uktog said:

Some of the 2025 prices are around £1000 per couple in a V3 so assuming you are not meaning £2000 for a CC they have well achieved their goal.   We too have a ceiling price and a standard floor we need anything to float in that range.  There are some things though that used to be "must have" but they will move to "nice to have" if we are looking at other lines.  Azamara has all the "haves" we want but the prices might rule them out.  Lets home the sales roll in......

Only looked at a few cruises, probably the more mundane ones admittedly but they’ve been around £1000 per couple for a CC. But for comparison the Gran Canaria to Lisbon cruise we have booked in 2023 is one more night in 2025 and visits Morocco instead of Seville but is 108% more than our invoice cost. In fact the price for an inside cabin is roughly the same as the pre discount price shown on our invoice for a N1 CC suite.

3 hours ago, uktog said:

As a comparator, I have a trip to Japan in 2024 which is 15 nights, the equivalent one in 2025 is 14 nights however it is 55% more expensive on UK pricing and current booking benefit is $300 whereas at the 2024 trip has OBC and a premium drinks package.  I appreciate the strength of the dollar is not helping overseas bookers but conversely the strength of the dollar should be having an overall positive impact on international costs for Azamara.  I have looked at competitor pricing for those lines that have 2025 releases available and Azamara is running about 25% more expensive.  

We are in Canada and there is a 20% off for an early booking.

5 hours ago, uktog said:

2025 I’ve looked at include the same ebb’s as 2024, obc and drink package and early booking discount 

6 minutes ago, laurieb said:

2025 I’ve looked at include the same ebb’s as 2024, obc and drink package and early booking discount 

None of that is appearing for UK bookings - it seems that is not being offered here

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

None of that is appearing for UK bookings - it seems that is not being offered here

I’ve only looked at a few random cruises but when you get to the booking page they’ve all showed the following offer:

Early Booking Bonus on Europe 2023 Sailings

Save 20% + $300 Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi for one device, Premium Beverage Package for Two.

Misleading that it’s headlined Europe 2023 but 2024 cruises were the same but we’ve booked two non European 2024 cruises and the offer definitely applies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riocca said:

I’ve only looked at a few random cruises but when you get to the booking page they’ve all showed the following offer:

Early Booking Bonus on Europe 2023 Sailings

Save 20% + $300 Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi for one device, Premium Beverage Package for Two.

Misleading that it’s headlined Europe 2023 but 2024 cruises were the same but we’ve booked two non European 2024 cruises and the offer definitely applies.

I cannot see it on the late 2024 and 2025 cruises they are not pulling any offer through

10 minutes ago, uktog said:

I cannot see it on the late 2024 and 2025 cruises they are not pulling any offer through

Very strange just pulled up a random December 2024 cruise and I’m seeing the following, as usual it’s only on balcony cabins and above.

F820215B-6165-4857-AAF3-F4082AAA24F2.thumb.png.21b9c26507b8d4337993bc22c84f6c5d.png

• Like 1

I just compared the Feb. 5, 2025 New Zealand-Australia 16-nt sailing on Pursuit to my existing Jan. 2024 16-nt sailing on Silversea Whisper.  A CC on Azamara is $7,374 pp (including the hidden port charges...) or $461/nt.  Our Deluxe Veranda on Whisper (only slight larger) is $10,450 after getting a credit for the included coach air ($653/nt).  Adding in the cost of the excursions on Azamara that replace the included ones on Silversea (~$1,000) still leaves Azamara considerably less expensive.

The kicker, however, is Business class air.  Silversea offers it at such a good price (compared to the costs I see to book myself) that the combination is $2,000 less than the Azamara cruise.  Would Azamara offer Business class air from the US to Auckland/Sydney for $5,998 rt?  (or even $8,498 – the Silversea cost after adding back the coach credit)? 

45 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Very strange just pulled up a random December 2024 cruise and I’m seeing the following, as usual it’s only on balcony cabins and above.

F820215B-6165-4857-AAF3-F4082AAA24F2.thumb.png.21b9c26507b8d4337993bc22c84f6c5d.png

Are you sure that the Early Booking Bonus on Europe 2023 Sailings applies as it states Europe 2023 sailings? I've seen this in the past and not sure it applies?

And for the 2025 sailing I checked it says  Early booking bonus for Europe 2023 sailings whereas the cruise is transpacific and there are no named benefits. So no reference to obc or drinks packages. If that’s the fares 20% off heaven help us 😂

1 hour ago, Riocca said:

I saw that message on a booking I was doing on a T/A for '24...so was super confused?

9 hours ago, Fatfish said:

Are you sure that the Early Booking Bonus on Europe 2023 Sailings applies as it states Europe 2023 sailings? I've seen this in the past and not sure it applies?

Booked for Pursuits Athens to Dubai cruise in October 2024 when we were onboard Onward two weeks ago, that also showed the EBB as Europe 2023 online. The booking definitely has the EBB as the code EXMO ESS is showing on our confirmation invoice as is the $300 OBC, we also received a sheet of paper with the onboard confirmation showing the benefits.

The booking code for Early Booking Benefit has remained the same since it was introduced for 2023 European bookings so I think it’s a problem that the code just pulls through text that’s not been updated since then. 

• Like 2