Have It All Shore X Credit

iramack

Hello all.

Wondering if anyone has thoughts on whether or not HAL/The Ship will let me use the $100.00 Shore Excursion credit in my HIA package for something else if I do not want to take any shore excursion?  Perhaps swap out for WIFI upgrade or pretty much anything else??  Can this be done once on board if at all????

Ideas or past experience?

Thanks

Steve 

An additional question: if they make a port change & we can no longer use the booked tour, how do they refund or handle that?  We booked a tour for KWest using our HIA shore x credit.  If they cancel KWest, will they refund or force us to switch to another at the new port?

11 hours ago, WriterOnDeck said:

Just another reason why I can't make the math for the HIA program work for me.

We agree  .Seems to me  as we did  the math  with the added flexibility  ,we were better off with just buying the stateroom  for any cruise  .I plan  & design many private tours with far fewer  pax  involved   .  I have done this on the last 50 cruises of our 87 past cruises . first off I limit  most tours to 12 people  & the  yours are all customized  to the likes & desires of the small  group . This gives us a far better tour  than any cruise lines yours  .Additionally ,we are not big drinkers ,a glass of wine at dinner is sufficient  for us . 

We do do  many speciality dinners vx the MDR food 

Edited by mcrcruiser
  • Like 1