1st time cruise on Royal. Entertainment question.

1st time sailing Royal. Will be on Harmony of the Seas Jan 7,2023.

If I cannot secure entertainment shows online...is there a way to do it as soon as I board? And where?

Any other suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. What should we not miss on board? Activities?

Thank you.

Download the RC app.  It is available for both Apple and Android phones.  

You will be able to book your shows in the app, but they are just opening up the ability to book the shows ahead of time.  Since the re-start of cruising last year, you have had to wait until on board to book shows.  Keep checking back.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Download the RC app.  It is available for both Apple and Android phones.  

You will be able to book your shows in the app, but they are just opening up the ability to book the shows ahead of time.  Since the re-start of cruising last year, you have had to wait until on board to book shows.  Keep checking back.

What location onboard do you book shows?

1 hour ago, FlGoodShips said:

Ships will have an area in a bar set up to make reservations. But these are just crew members (entertainers, etc.) who are doing "other duties as assigned". We did that once and the person trying to run the laptop screwed things up. Never again. Now we always just use the app. 

5 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

No specific  location,  just once you have connected to the ship WiFi go on the App to reserve entertainment 

I read that some ships have opened entertainment bookings a few weeks prior to sailing. Check the website cruise planner. 
m

6 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

If you can't book preboarding on your sailing, here's what we did on our recent Allure sailing.  We looked at the shows and restaurants we wanted pre cruise.  The shows appeared I believe a week prior.  I had Google notes which I put in all the days and times of shows I wanted to see (aqua and comedian).  Then I added the restaurants as we had UDP.  After we checked in and were waiting to board we kept refreshing our phones to see if we could connect to ship wifi.  Once we knew we could, we immediately went to work.  He took the shows.  I did the restaurants.  We were done in 10 minutes and got everything we wanted.  

While I was on the Symphony in February, we were able to book once on.  People did cancel during the week and we just kept checking during the day.  However, this was also at 50% capacity so it was a little different than now.