Anyone an expert on Carnival Shareholders benefits?

newfietravel

We are cruising with Princess 2 Dec 2022.  Just found out about the benefit program.  The cruise is paid in full.  Is it too late to apply for the benefits?  If I but today, is too late to apply?  I have yet to  buy the shares, but don't want to buy if there are issues.

1 hour ago, newfietravel said:

We are cruising with Princess 2 Dec 2022.  Just found out about the benefit program.  The cruise is paid in full.  Is it too late to apply for the benefits?  If I but today, is too late to apply?  I have yet to  buy the shares, but don't want to buy if there are issues.

You should be fine.  You need to e-mail or fax the shareholder credit request and the various info/address is easily found via Google.  Since you are doing this at almost the last minute, make sure to make copies of everything (including your request) and bring it along on your cruise.  If you do not see the credit on your onboard account just stop at Guest Relations along with all your info (including proof that you own 100 shares) and they will usually get you the credit.

Hank

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

You should be fine.  You need to e-mail or fax the shareholder credit request and the various info/address is easily found via Google.  Since you are doing this at almost the last minute, make sure to make copies of everything (including your request) and bring it along on your cruise.  If you do not see the credit on your onboard account just stop at Guest Relations along with all your info (including proof that you own 100 shares) and they will usually get you the credit.

Hank

Thanks.  I did get in touch with the 'right' person at Princess who knew all about it.  Will take care of it Monday.  Nice idea about bringing a hard copy!  

27 minutes ago, newfietravel said:

Thanks.  I did get in touch with the 'right' person at Princess who knew all about it.  Will take care of it Monday.  Nice idea about bringing a hard copy!  

Make sure your address as shown on the statement agrees with current mailing address. And be sure to send the page that shows the actual number of shares! (I missed both of these requirements...)

10 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Make sure your address as shown on the statement agrees with current mailing address. And be sure to send the page that shows the actual number of shares! (I missed both of these requirements...)

And be sure to block out your customer # for the brokerage.

• Like 2