RC App B2B Question

Cinders411

I booked a B2B on Mariner of the Seas in Dec. Only one time did the app list both cruises at the same time. I went to my Profile today and hit the, "Select a different cruise" but nothing came up. I then tried to add the second cruise but the app said it was already linked and would not allow me to see it. I am just concerned because of completing the Health Questionaire for the second sailing. Does anyone know if this is just a glitch and the second sailing will show up so I can complete the questionaire. Or will it not show until the first cruise ends? Thank you for any assistance. 

There is some kind of software glitch with the app right now not showing multiple bookings. There have been posts online about this issue and personally several of my friends and myself are experiencing this issue right now. However, there have also been posts from people who are not having this issue, so it doesn’t seem to be impacting everyone.  

Last B2B we had to either show up in the lounge and wait for processing or go down to Guest Services before.  At Guest Services we were asked the questions and told that app didn't do the questions for B2B (Symphony).

Note that for all of our B2B the second cruise had to be selected with the "Select a Different Cruise" button.  Have never seen two cruises appear simultaneously as if they were one.  Did a lot of switching back and forth during the first cruise.